• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Help, please. I am at Tai City, and I defeated the team in the warehouse, but the tower is not on fire, and the lord is not there, just that guard blocking the door. I've done everything else on the island. Did I somehow manage to miss something? My buddy told me meet him at Tai City (which is not labeled as Tai City, btw, so I spent forever and several video walkthroughs figuring it out). I can't go any further in the game, and I'm playing the updated version. I was enjoying it until now. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug? Oh, and ivysaur won't obey me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    Hi! I play on Delta (for ios)? and music for battles with trainers don't play, but with wild pokemon music play.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2020
    I think this game could be great, but it feels rushed and it's full of a boatload of bugs. I think you should get some beta testers to run through it again. I've only been playing for a couple of hours and I've already got a game crash three times because an NPC or object crashes the game when you interract with it. Not to mention my egg levelling up and causing problems. My badges don't display correctly either.

I think it feels like this game was hurried out as fast as you can. I know you've made some great rom hacks, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Also: There is basically no content between towns. The routes are extremely short. It makes the game feel repetitive and it's easy to rush through it even on hard mode. There's no hidden secrets and no areas to unlock. Add some trees to cut to unlock some secret spots with trainers and items. Do the same for cut and rock smash. Even add islands to surf to for secret stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    I need help with some pokemon, n page 15of the pkm guide says " Route 1 (1-15) Grass: Pidgey Spearow Taillow Ekans Rattata Ralts Volbeat Illumise Pikachu Electrike" which ROUTE 1 is refered to? i cant find Spearow and Taillow. sorry if wrote something wrong english is my 2nd language :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    I started with Chimchar and took Exp Share from him but still can't close it. Why?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2020
    Hello. May I ask? Sorry I can't provide screenshot, as it is more onto battle mechanism. Are all these counted as bug?

1. In Irio Island, Taketo City, where Nico's gym available. There is a battle cafe beside pokecenter (a place with ditto prize). But when I battle against them with the the element advantage type, it didn't work and said 'It is not very effective'

Example one of the trainer inside there is a Cue Ball Onizuka with his Combusken lv 22 (FireFight type). I bring my Prinplup lv 20 and attack it with bubblebeam, but why it is not very effective?! I try other element too like Flying (Prinplup with Peck), Physics (Ralts with confusion) and Earth (Rockruff with Rock Slide) but it is also not effective. But it is said 'It is super effective against him by Dark move (Rockruff with Bite)

2. I can't save within game (Enter-Save menu-Save) it is said "Save Error. Please exchange the backup memory"

3. There's a bug if talking to someone in Taketo City. This someone that induce bug keep changing position if I went in and out to other building. a Rocket Grunt (male) in front of Nico's gym or a man beside house

4. When I use teleport, instead on my latest pokecenter, it brings me to Viridian City

Device I use : VBA-RR v23.5 svn364

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hello. May I ask? Sorry I can't provide screenshot, as it is more onto battle mechanism. Are all these counted as bug?

1. In Irio Island, Taketo City, where Nico's gym available. There is a battle cafe beside pokecenter (a place with ditto prize). But when I battle against them with the the element advantage type, it didn't work and said 'It is not very effective'

Example one of the trainer inside there is a Cue Ball Onizuka with his Combusken lv 22 (FireFight type). I bring my Prinplup lv 20 and attack it with bubblebeam, but why it is not very effective?! I try other element too like Flying (Prinplup with Peck), Physics (Ralts with confusion) and Earth (Rockruff with Rock Slide) but it is also not effective. But it is said 'It is super effective against him by Dark move (Rockruff with Bite)

2. I can't save within game (Enter-Save menu-Save) it is said "Save Error. Please exchange the backup memory"

3. There's a bug if talking to someone in Taketo City. This someone that induce bug keep changing position if I went in and out to other building. a Rocket Grunt (male) in front of Nico's gym or a man beside house

4. When I use teleport, instead on my latest pokecenter, it brings me to Viridian City

Device I use : VBA-RR v23.5 svn364

Regarding #1: That may be the inverse type battle mode. So, normally water is super effective against fire. In this case, fire is super effective against water.

Regarding #2: You need to change the emulator save type from 64kb to 128kb and then restart the game and it will save.

Regarding #3: If you're talking about the rocket that disappears when walking, it's a glitch and it's been reported before.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Where do I go after beating my rival? There's a guy that's blocking the exit of the s.s Anne and idk what to do

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2022
    So I am at Taketo City. And I realized that fire pokemon are strong (not very effective) to water. And Water pokemon are now weak to Fire. Anyone have any idea what happened?

Back