• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Generation Solo Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Username: Jademasker
Game: FR
Pokemon: Rhyhorn > Rhydon (AIM4DHORN)

Yes.

Update 1

Okay, so I started up and haxxor'd up a level 5 Rhyhorn to use, named AIM4DHORN of course. I did all the Oak's Parcel stuff and whatnot, got my Pokédex and was ready to go. I died for the first time about 5 steps from the end of Veridian Forest because I used about 5 Antidotes from Weedles poisoning me with Poison Sting, which has a supposed, what, 10% chance to poison? Yeah...

Anyway, when I got to Pewter I was level 7, so I killed a few more things till I was level 9 and went to challenge the gym. It took way too long to kill the Junior Trainor's Geodude only having tackle or something, but fortunately, being rock type myself, the gym's Pokémon couldn't inflict much damage on me with their tackles either. I just used tons of tail whips on Brock's Geodude and Onix, and fainted them both in a few minutes and got my first badge! :D

Oh, and I'll get better at these updates after I do a few probably. P:

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
I wanna start this!

Username: torcoal
Version: Ruby
Pokemon: Mawile

Is it ok that I won't be able to use mawile till after the 1st gym?

---Edit---
Well, I started, right now, I'm at Fallarbor Town, 3 badges, Mawile looks like this:

Mawile (F) Lv:43 @ King's rock
~Astonish
~Vicegrip
~Crunch
~Flamethrower

Last edited:
Years
I haven't been updating so I don't know if this counts, but:

Got Bello to level 82 before the Elite 4, OHKO'd every Pokemon until I got to Wallace (EQ and Ice Beam FTW). Finished off Wallace's Milotic with Return, I win! That was too easy, so i decided to challenge Steven in Meteor Falls. After defeating the Elite 4 Bello was level 84, took on Steven and it was a piece of cake. I did defeated his Metagross with Bello's Earthquake. I'm the best trainer in Hoenn!!

(Emerald)
Bello - Swampert (Quiet)
Water/Ground
Ability: TorrenT
Met at Lv5 on Route 101

Level 85
HP: 299
Attack: 219
Defense: 169
Sp. Atk: 191
Sp. Def: 187
Speed: 127
EXP Points: 643,568

MOVES:
-Return
-Earthquake
-Surf
-Ice Beam

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
I've got 5 badges now, and I'm fighting some trainers in the sea.

Mawile (F) Lv:54 @ King's rock
~Astonish
~Vicegrip
~Crunch
~Flamethrower

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2022
Name: Zanel
Game: Emerald
Pokemon: Linoone

Last edited:
Status