• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Generation Solo Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    the guy above me doing the hack?

GYM LEADER SPRITES FAIL!

Look at their faces.

-

Sorry, updated in the wrong thread. My mistake sorry
    ya
    Falkner wasnt that bad but then Bugsy has one eye looking up and one eye going down, I wanna say it's intentional 'cause I don't see any other way a person can mess up eyes that bad haha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I don't have a problem with hacks. You can do them if you want. It has to be a legit hack that you can at least find on Pokecommunity with relative ease. You can't just do some really random hack from some brazillian forum that nobody has ever heard of.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
  • Username: Popuri
    Pokemon: Scizor (I did a Second Gen solo challenge with Scizor already)
    Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I don't have a problem with hacks. You can do them if you want. It has to be a legit hack that you can at least find on Pokecommunity with relative ease. You can't just do some really random hack from some brazillian forum that nobody has ever heard of.
    No, it's from here
    C'mon pokecommunity hacks are the only ones worth playing haha

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Done.

Haven't been able to come back because of family matters, but I resumed it yesterday, and now I have done it.

My dear Slythering is finally a Champion. :D

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • 56.png

The Adventure Of King Dio - Part 1

My name is Red. I Am 13 Years Old.
    As soon as I woke up this morning I knew what today was : I was going to get my first pokemon. I didnt want one of the Generic three starters. I wanted a Mankey, so about a month ago I requested Professor Oak to find me a Mankey. He said " Dont you want a Charmander, Squirtle Or A Bulbasaur", I said "No, I would like a Mankey".
    I have loved Mankeys since I was a child and I always wanted one of my own.
    Well today was that day.
    I got dressed and headed down to the Pokemon Lab with a backpack on my shoulders. When I got inside the Lab all Professor Oak's assistants greeted me and asked me how I was. I usually help out there so they know me pretty well.
    Professor Oak was looking at me and smiling at me. Then I looked around and I saw my friend Blue waiting for me. Professorr Oak said I was to choose one of the three pokemon their though I already knew which one I wanted. Blue started to complain but shut up as I stepped forwards and took hold of a pokeball with a little Pig Nose symbol on it.
    Then Blue rushed past me and chose the one at the end. He was stubborn like myself and also did not want one of the generic Kanto starters. He chose his Meowth and his face lit up like Christmas Day ; which for us, It was!

I was eager to start my journey with my Mankey which I affectionately named King Dio. As I started to head out the Laboratory Blue stopped me and challenged me to a battle.
    Unfortunately we lost our first battle but we werent disapointed as we knew there would be plenty more great battles to come.
    I healed my poor Dio and headed out the door.

As we arrived in Viridian Town I was eager to journey on so I headed up to Viridian Woods but a ghastly old man stopped us and shouted. Dio was afraid of this man so we decided not to push our luck.
    We headed into the Poke'Mart and the shop assistant asked me if I was from Pallet Town to which I replied "Yes". Then he asked us if he would take a parcel to him. I said "Of Course" and we headed back down Route 1 to my hometown.
    On the way home in a fight with a wild Pidgey, instead of scratching his opponent like normal. He ran up and kicked it in the face. I knew instantly he had learned Low Kick.

We headed back into Pallet Town and delivered Oak's Parcel. Before we could leave Blue rushed in with his Meowth following closely behind asking " Why did you call for us".

Prof Oak said to us both that he wanted us to record data on pokemon that we saw in a Poke'dex. I said " Of Course", Blue grumbled but agreed as well. He also gave 5 pokeballs as a gift to each of us though I wouldnt need them. I had my Dio.
    Blue rushed out yelling about a town map from his sister Daisy.
    Once myself and Dio had our pokedex we went on our way but we stopped in to say goodbye to Mom first. She was excited yet sad that we were leaving. We promised to visit often then we headed out the door.

Our Pokemon Journey Had Begun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Name: FaWa
    Game: Emerald
    Pokemon:
    Spr_3r_339.png
    --->
    340.png

A-starter to make Barbroach my starter pokemon.

Last edited:

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • 56.png

The Adventures Of King Dio - Part 2

As we headed into Viridian Forest we took in the awe of the trees and bug pokemon. Unfortunately bug pokemon were resisitant against Dio's Low Kick so It was back to scratching our opponents. Unfortunately after winning our first battle we lost to a weedle and his poison sting. I raced back to the Pokemon Center to protect my precious Dio from more harm. Once back again in Viridian Forest I decided it was in our best interests to skip as many pokemon trainer battles as possible. We reached Pewter City with Dio round about Level 8. I healed him up and then headed straight to the Pewter City Gym. Our first battle was against Camper Liam, we won after so many Defence Curls off of his Sandshrew.
    Then it was time for our first gym battle against Brock.
    It was a very easy battle as Dio knew Low Kick. Then we finished off his Onix with a Karate Chop.
    We got our first gym badge!
    On our way out of Pewter City we recieved a suprise gift! It was a pair of running shoes from Mom! I tried them on and it was a perfect fit.

Tune In Next Time!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    So like...Agressor, what exactly did you want me to see here?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Sorry I haven't been updating or doing anything with this guys. When I started this challenge, I didn't think it would get so popular. I also didn't think I'd be so busy all the time like I am. Again, I'm sorry.

*insert various sad faces here*

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Ok, I finally beat the Sableye only run.
    I don't know the stats because I already restarted.
    It was level 73.
    The final moveset was:
    >Shadow Ball
    >Faint Attack
    >Psychic
    >Aerial Ace
    It's item was Blackglasses.

I finished that one, but now I'm doing another one.
    Username:Re4epicfail
    Game:Ruby
    Pokemon: Baltoy-Claydol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Colioo~

I was looking for a Solo Run challenge, and this is perfect! :D

Username: Zeffy
    Game: FireRed
    Pokemon: Dratini

I can hack the game to obtain Dratini early, correct?

EDIT: Oops, supposed to be Dragonite, my bad. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Bello
    Version: Emerald
    Pokemon: Swampert

I have 2 badges so far, Bello the Marshtomp is currently level 29, holding the EXP Share and we just beat May for the third(?) time.

Bello the Marshtomp
    Level 29
    -Tackle
    -Mud Shot
    -Mud Slap
    -Water Gun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back