• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Spheal Compilation

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle. -Sun Tzu

So far, we have only been concerned about our own strengths and weaknesses. In our current state, we can only win one battle and lose one battle; let us compile our knowledge of the other team, so that we may prevail in one hundred battles. It is inevitable that such information will be of use in the future, when directly confronting the other team.

Please contribute any information that you may have, however small. We don't want to lose another valuable survivor to the Challenge.

Pfft this is so silly I'm laughing right now

Anyways. Team Spheal lost two likely powerful members to last round's arbitrary poisoning. These were Lejion and Zeffy. Still, they are far superior in number at the time of writing, so at the very least, Team Spheal may use some players as meatshields.

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Well we know that Zeffy and Leijon were poisoned. And if they lose this next challenge, they'll be eliminated. As for Meatshields, I feel as they didn't think as much. If it comes down to it, they will probably just vote of a member they don't know.

EDIT: I have a plan to put Team Spheal in check. Its a dirty, but a good plan.

This plan is very dirty, but it may put things in our favor.

So there is the Confessionals, correct? You see Team Spheal isn't really good at KNOWING players they didn't know whennthe challenge began, hence the whole Marays debucle, they fixed it, just barely though. What if someone were to say that themeselve and another person from Team 2 were in an alliance, but their identity concealed. They can ignore it and figure us out, but an alliance is something you can't ignore. Its mindgames. Since Conffesional are anoymous, they wont know if its us tricking them, or someone actually confessing.

Last edited:

Akiba

Years
  • Well we know that Zeffy and Leijon were poisoned. And if they lose this next challenge, they'll be eliminated. As for Meatshields, I feel as they didn't think as much. If it comes down to it, they will probably just vote of a member they don't know.

EDIT: I have a plan to put Team Spheal in check. Its a dirty, but a good plan.

This plan is very dirty, but it may put things in our favor.

So there is the Confessionals, correct? You see Team Spheal isn't really good at KNOWING players they didn't know whennthe challenge began, hence the whole Marays debucle, they fixed it, just barely though. What if someone were to say that themeselve and another person from Team 2 were in an alliance, but their identity concealed. They can ignore it and figure us out, but an alliance is something you can't ignore. Its mindgames. Since Conffesional are anoymous, they wont know if its us tricking them, or someone actually confessing.

Yes. Basically you're saying that we make a destructive Confessional pretending to be a Team Spheal member to cause confusion and distrust within the team.

It's a great idea.

DJTiki

Years
  • Yes. Basically you're saying that we make a destructive Confessional pretending to be a Team Spheal member to cause confusion and distrust within the team.

It's a great idea.

Yep pretty much, but the whole team must agree with it.

Years
  • Ooh, mischievous. Wonderful idea, rep! You're doing great B) Put it into action. Maybe post what you're going to say and we'll help you refine it so it's perfect?

DJTiki

Years
  • Alright. So here is what I have:

Team Spheal has been doing great! We not only won three challenges in a row, but Team Ludicolo has their own problems. Which is much better. It's a little boring, put it, but I think its about to change. Myself and another person from Team Spheal (who I will not name, because I'm not stupid) are working together to win. None of this Team ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, isn't going to matter when the teams merge after Team Ludicolo, once again, loses. Well someone is succumbing to poison soon, and I see two people, who fits the bill. Hopefully, they can Spheal with it.

Akiba

Years
  • Alright. So here is what I have:

Team Spheal has been doing great! We not only won three challenges in a row, but Team Ludicolo has their own problems. Which is much better. It's a little boring, put it, but I think its about to change. Myself and another person from Team Spheal (who I will not name, because I'm not stupid) are working together to win. None of this Team ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, isn't going to matter when the teams merge after Team Ludicolo, once again, loses. Well someone is succumbing to poison soon, and I see two people, who fits the bill. Hopefully, they can Spheal with it.

A little to obvious. Try to be specific, don't make it seem like some kind of recap.

Akiba

Years
  • This might be harder than we think.

If you write something positive like that and they get suspicious, the other team can just ask around and we would be discovered immediately.

You'd say the solution would be to confess something with which a team member would be uncomfortable in having one's identity linked. But that then is contradictory in itself, as a conspiring teammate would rather not reveal such information at all.

That, and teammates wouldn't want to show that they are purposefully destroying their team, especially after our team's early demise, to which Team Spheal has likely responded with the introduction of multiple measures of security.

Lastly, that message, although we produce it as a member of Team Spheal, doesn't serve any real purpose, aside from reminding people that in the end, friendships will be broken.

Should we make a deceptive and convincing Confessional, we would need to learn more about the other team's tendencies and general opinions. Then we must produce a false set of information that no member can prove incorrect without the complete transparency of all members, which cannot be confirmed by the other team alone. This must subtlety make members of the other team wary of each other. If possible, this should be made a slow process, such that the Confessional is a pure reference that would corrupt one's intuitive perception of a situation or occurrence.

Last edited:

DJTiki

Years
  • This might be harder than we think.

If you write something positive like that and they get suspicious, the other team can just ask around and we would be discovered immediately.

You'd say the solution would be to confess something with which a team member would be uncomfortable in having one's identity linked. But that then is contradictory in itself, as a conspiring teammate would rather not reveal such information at all.

That, and teammates wouldn't want to show that they are purposefully destroying their team, especially after our team's early demise, to which Team Spheal has likely responded with the introduction of multiple measures of security.

Lastly, that message, although we produce it as a member of Team Spheal, doesn't serve any real purpose, aside from reminding people that in the end, friendships will be broken.

Should we make a deceptive and convincing Confessional, we would need to learn more about the other team's tendencies and general opinions. Then we must produce a false set of information that no member can prove incorrect without the complete transparency of all members, which cannot be confirmed by the other team alone. This must subtlety make members of the other team wary of each other. If possible, this should be made a slow process, such that the Confessional is a pure reference that would corrupt one's intuitive perception of a situation or occurrence.

Wow. o.o you make good points. Well you definetly have a better idea about it, how about you do it. You'll do better than I could :) are you up for it?

Akiba

Years
  • DJTiki said earlier that Team Spheal's weakness is its lack of knowledge of each member. Coupled with the fact that the weakest link in an organization is always the human factor, we can glean information about members from their public Challenge posts and non-challenge related activities on PC, and cause confusion with contradictory Confessionals, both made from Team Spheal. To do this, we must have very detailed information on at least two members of the opposing team.

It is also possible that the other team may have thought of this idea as well. We must remind members not to be affected by any Confessionals made. I hope that anyone on this team who makes a Confessional would also post somewhere indicating the poster of the Congressional. This way, our team may move to a higher degree of organization.

We must construct a detailed stratagem for scheduling and creating Confessionals, with both tactical and direct effects. This is a great tool at our disposal provided to us by Antemortem.

Again, I ask that everyone may bring in any information on members of the other team. Even a favorite color may be significant.

Akiba

Years
  • Still won't work. I'd be pretty suspicious about a message like that. But good progress.

I like your concept, though. Maybe if it were a little less obvious.

Wow, we won again. Team Ludicolo really sucks. Like, they can't even win a single challenge, even though they kept saying that they'll turn the tides. Don't make me laugh.

Back