• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I love Earthbound. Personally I find it to be pretty underrated compared to other SNES, but at least its got a dedicated fanbase.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I got Zelda: Majora's Mask in the morning on the day they released it. I'll do same if they release EarthBound.
    I did the same thing with Super Mario RPG. I really wanted that game too.

Sadly I haven't been checking the VC lately. I'd like to check if any other games I wanted were put in recently.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

• I did the same thing with Super Mario RPG. I really wanted that game too.

Sadly I haven't been checking the VC lately. I'd like to check if any other games I wanted were put in recently.

There's still Melee! Pokémon Scramble! and 3 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games coming up in the future for the Wii shop.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    There's still Melee! Pokémon Scramble! and 3 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games coming up in the future for the Wii shop.
    Wii shop? Is that the same as the VC? I guess I need to really check my Wii more often.

Speaking of Melee I'm also wanting Super Smash Bros. I have Brawl so I don't know why I really need it...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

• Wii shop? Is that the same as the VC? I guess I need to really check my Wii more often.

Speaking of Melee I'm also wanting Super Smash Bros. I have Brawl so I don't know why I really need it...

The Wii Shop is the channel where you buy them all. You can even buy an internet browser for your Wii. But VC does have an equal in the Wii shop. It's the WiiWare. It's the same as VC except the games are original.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    @gliscor: For the sake of having it all?
    Also, the original has its own awesome points
    Pretty much. I guess I like collecting Nintendo games.
    Like what?

The Wii Shop is the channel where you buy them all. You can even buy an internet browser for your Wii. But VC does have an equal in the Wii shop. It's the WiiWare. It's the same as VC except the games are original.
    Should have guessed. I have the browser... typing is a pain if your arms are like mine.
    As of now I only have two Wiiware games and they're LostWinds and Megaman 9. I really don't use it much then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back