• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I get the other ash pikachu's?

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
Years
I am trying to get the other ash pikachu before the day is up, but I cannot find a code for him anywhere. I already got the original cap pikachu, but I want all the others. What's the code for the second week pikachu?

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
The code is the same for each Pikachu.
However if you want them all you must have another copy of the game, or as i did, put your Pokemon in the Bank and restart the game over and over.

I am afraid the Hoenn Cap isn't available anymore though...

Years
I am afraid the Hoenn Cap isn't available anymore though...

Today is the last day to obtain Hoenn Cap. Remember that it's the Tuesday that it rolls over to the next event.

Also, some people are willing to trade an Ash Hat Pikachu in the Trade Corner section so you can try checking over there.

Last edited:
Years
Usually I wouldn't worry so much and would expect someone to clone and make a massive Ash-hat Pikachu giveaway of every region, but they're not tradable right now, which is a huge bummer...

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Usually I wouldn't worry so much and would expect someone to clone and make a massive Ash-hat Pikachu giveaway of every region, but they're not tradable right now, which is a huge bummer...

Last I read they are tradeable already.

Back