• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] The Many PokeAdventures of an Auticorn named Axel~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • tumblr_ooyvhxEb7M1vgry4uo1_400.gifv

Welcome to my travel journal. I hope I can remember to update this as much as possible. This is my first time doing a travel journal... but it looks fun so... I'll try. :D I'll be getting my game at 10am at GameStop later. For now, it's only going to be me posting here and preparing myself. Axel Plushie will be getting the games with me, and I'll also post a picture of him with it. :D

gif is not me btw

giphy.gif

Under Construction for now!​

Last edited by a moderator:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Okay so I FINALLY got my copy. I haven't uploaded my screenshots just yet but will soon. OwO Anyway, after a long wait of getting to the starters, I chose a Sobble and named it Sobu. I'll get into genders and info later. I also caught a Rookidee as well that I named Poe. After that, I caught a Yamper that I named Keia. :D I love her in Puppy Dog Pals, so I just HAD to name my female Yamper after her. I wasn't looking for a girl, but I was eager for Yamper in the long run. OwO SHE'S SO CUTE OMG. I also forgot a pic with Axel and my game because I was so excited. ;w;

Sobble//Sobu; Male
    Rookidee//Poe; Male
    Yamper//Keia; Female

Will update soon. OwO​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Keia is an adorable Yamper name, I approve!!!

please make another post about me now thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!1 8)

Back