• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

HmSlaveCharizard

HmSlaveCharizard
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    After sevii islands, go to island 6. Surf up. Pass through this forest and surf up more. U will end up in another city. Sorry idk how to post a reply haha

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Important information:
    No release of Pokémon CW1 , CW2 or CW3 this week because I have a job for m holiday so next relase in july (first or second week). Normally a release of an Alpha of CW2 and Cw3 with half of the game for each of them will be available (not sure)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    How do I get gallade,mega gem, and where do I find the black market in cloud white verision 4.9.4?

HmSlaveCharizard

HmSlaveCharizard
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    How do I get gallade,mega gem, and where do I find the black market in cloud white verision 4.9.4?

Use dawn stone on kirlia to get gallade. Mega gem can only be obtained after completing sevii islands and going north from island 6. You will reach the other region and there you will obtain many mega gems. Im not very sure how to obtain dawn stone though. But im pretty sure its in the other region. And idk whats a black market. Sorry

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    HI I'm a new comer here!!! :) I was looking for an awesome rom and the first I saw was your's!!!!! :) Good job man! nice features and everything!!! I just want to ask if you can upload a patched GBA file because I'm having trouble patching :( and bro when will you release the final version of this game? because I saw that the features and big fixes is at 85%. Keep it up man!!! You've got one supporter here :) ;)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • HI I'm a new comer here!!! :) I was looking for an awesome rom and the first I saw was your's!!!!! :) Good job man! nice features and everything!!! I just want to ask if you can upload a patched GBA file because I'm having trouble patching :( and bro when will you release the final version of this game? because I saw that the features and big fixes is at 85%. Keep it up man!!! You've got one supporter here :) ;)
    Read the forum rules...

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2016
    How do you get the 3 gaurds to move in the building before victory road? I beat the game and the islands and have mewtwo not sure how to begin the custom storyline

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I got a bug at Island 5, there's a female trainer in the grass, and one inside the Team Rocket Basement, when i battle them it freezes, please fix this.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi, I'm having a problem with the game where after i got back from Giovanni's battle i went to koga's daughter and she said to move west... i moved west and i entered a glitch maybe because i can't get out of that place, i saved it by accident and reset the game. After, i opened it again then i'm literally surrounded by water. I can't fly and surf. Neither use my bike and rod. I kept saving and close then it became a hallway of grass and sourrounds the waters.. how can i fix this cause i'm half way the game and it's kinda sad to repeat it again :((

HmSlaveCharizard

HmSlaveCharizard
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Hi, I'm having a problem with the game where after i got back from Giovanni's battle i went to koga's daughter and she said to move west... i moved west and i entered a glitch maybe because i can't get out of that place, i saved it by accident and reset the game. After, i opened it again then i'm literally surrounded by water. I can't fly and surf. Neither use my bike and rod. I kept saving and close then it became a hallway of grass and sourrounds the waters.. how can i fix this cause i'm half way the game and it's kinda sad to repeat it again :((

HAHA omg im stuck there too. But i gave up and restarted.

Back