• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Any person who has completed the second Mewtwo story? I'm in the lab in the Lake of Rage, I defeated all the Rocket grunts and scientists and I can't continue, even when the guide says their leader should appear. There is an admin saying I should leave.

I completed the whole game now and that didn´t happen to me.
I dont know, sorry.
Ask Shogun.

Years
How to access mangan

please help
i cannot find mangan i have already completed the kanto and sevii story .there is nothing in the north .
im playin version 492

will anyone please help me

I have been asking this for more than a week will someone tell me how to access mangan

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hello, Shogun. I just started playing your hack and i love it so far. I have only one question if you can answer it please that would be great, if not you directly than perhaps someone from the forum. My Question is this. I have noticed in my Charmander Stats that there are letters named A, B, C, B+ and so on... What they mean? I am guessing they show IVs. Thank you for answering.

Q3WQmfq

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Hello, Shogun. I just started playing your hack and i love it so far. I have only one question if you can answer it please that would be great, if not you directly than perhaps someone from the forum. My Question is this. I have noticed in my Charmander Stats that there are letters named A, B, C, B+ and so on... What they mean? I am guessing they show IVs. Thank you for answering.

Q3WQmfq

Your guess is right.
S is the best and then a+, a, a-, b+ and bla bla

Years
need help

i have found the station in pkmn cloud white but i dont have a ferry card can u tell me where to get it
thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
HELP ME!!!
i have defeated all daymio in scenario Shogun but i forgot to defeat the one in Red town so i came back there and defeat him. But the guard stand before Kairyu Tower doesnt disappear.... ( i still already caught Heatran )

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
HELPPP

So recently i have done the daymios and i have recieved the ranks of SAMURAI YARI, RONIN, SAMURAI, HATAMOTO and DAYMIO. However the gaurds dont move and when i go to challenge the emperor, the old man says u need to defeat all the daymio and the emperor is at the powerplant. i have gone to the powerplant, talked to him AND i have caught heatran. whatever i do in the guide doesnt help. PLEASE RESPOND SOMEONE

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Questions,where is the moss rock? And where do you get the HM strength? Please let me know if you can thanks.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
HELPPP

So recently i have done the daymios and i have recieved the ranks of SAMURAI YARI, RONIN, SAMURAI, HATAMOTO and DAYMIO. However the gaurds dont move and when i go to challenge the emperor, the old man says u need to defeat all the daymio and the emperor is at the powerplant. i have gone to the powerplant, talked to him AND i have caught heatran. whatever i do in the guide doesnt help. PLEASE RESPOND SOMEONE
I think one of them isn't in the game guide. Have you defeat the one in Mangan. left to the emerald tower, you have a road, then a town and after that a mountain road. At the top o the mountain you have the last Daymio to defeat.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
I beat the Team Rocket Admin and i dont know where to find the manager, Doesn't say where he/she is in the guide.

Also the Samurai looking character in Opal City, If you talk to him your game freezes.

Years
Alright i finished Kanto League and i just started playing Mangan League. I found some errors. I apologize if they are already mentioned.

-Cerulean Gym Leader Name is Ondine but girl near bill's house refer to her as misty.
-When i wanted to use Flash on my Kadabra letters looked messed up.
-In Celadon city department store on the fourth floor when you want to buy Evolution Stones there are messed up letters for thunder stone. Also on the 5th floor when you want to buy Evolution stones, there are two sun stones options.
-Some opponent Pokemons picture are not in center when i am in battle. For example: turtwig, piplup, starly, shinx, froakie.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Hi Shogun, I'd like to make some small changes to the Pokemon using G3HS for my own personal verison, can you please share the ini file? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
BUGS:

snow warning sometime says the player's pokemon's ability instead of well, snow warning i.e. (I have a steelix and i battled an amaura, instead of saying "amura's snow warning made it hail" is says "amura's sturdy made it hail",

trainers uses item that are not for battle, i.e. my rival uses red shard to heal his pokemon, some instances they uses held items such as eviolite and life orb, though it doesn't heal their pokemon, it sometimes even lessens the pokemon's HP,

normal charizard can't learn solarbeam via tm,

at the beginning when you talk to the 2 rear guards blocking the door to Johto the game freezes,

ckb katana/cbk katana(the one from the daimyo in Red Town) vanishes in your bag, even after having the message say that you've received it, (nvm found it on the key items pocket)

some of the signs at the bus and ferry station freezes the game if you try to read it when you haven't got the right card/ticket/pass for the door the sign corresponds to,

in johto right at the beginning, the trainer who is supposed to be Youngster Joey battles you every time you take step in his line of sight even after you've just battled him, (p.s. not sure if this is intentional, but I ended up harassing the poor guy for exp and money, I've even drag him up to the front of Dark Cave)

at the kolloseum(doubles), after the third battle (Lt. Surge) it changes into the PWT battles, also after I've defeated PWT battles it teleported me into the PWT's location, and you can no longer progress in kolloseum if you try to rebattle again, you'll be stuck in a loop (battle Brock, then Misty, after that Lt. Surge shows up and won't battle you, and you can't go out either the only option is to talk to the announcer/host then he'll say the tournament begins and you'll battle Brock again, then Misty then Lt. Surge shows up and you know how the story goes)

rocky helmet,life orb,black sludge doesn't work.(perhaps they were not scripted yet, I only got these by using a cheat code cause I was upset that I can't get them via the kolloseum cause as I've mentioned it turned into PWT battles, but they don't work anyways :D I'm not sure if eviolite and assault vest don't work either)

after finishing inverse battle at the restaurant near the pokemon center at Olivine, all battles after that becomes inverse battle including wild encounters.

at Mt. Mortar there are lots of character with Red's sprite that does nothing (not scripted I guess) they're all over Mt. Mortar just standing there doing nothing.

lunar dance doesn't work, it only makes the user faint but not heal the pokemon that switches in.

brine only does the normal damage even if the enemy's hp is halved.

TM08(Focus Blast) and TM10(Energy Ball) description in the bag is wrong, also TM10 vanishes after use, and after using TM10 all the other TMs started to vanish after 1 use though they returned to their BW mechanic after the use of an HM,

at the villa in the south-west of Cherrygrove City, when you enter the ladder going down to the EV training place, it will teleport you in the pokemon league instead(exactly at the part where you fight Blue), after you've defeated Blue then Oak shows up and you'll enter the Hall of Fame and watch the end credits.

at the same villa, the ship that is supposed to be used to travel between region is nowhere to be found, and the player's zoo/farm is nonexistent.

at Ecruteak City Palkia shows up at the tower without triggering it's event( I ended up capturing it),

at Lake of Rage I've defeated all the rockets at the Lab, without triggering the event(talking to Blaine and Fuji) and now I can't catch Mewtwo 2.0 (he's not on the island where he's supposed to be, even after returning to Blaine and Fuji and talking to them once more)

P.S. I actually enjoyed this hack (my play time is over 200 hrs) so please address these bugs.

Last edited:
Back