• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New introduction *-*

Years
  • Okay, so since I don't know what my last introduction said and I don't know how to find it back so I created a new one also because I haven't been very active too lately. Things changed.

So the reason I'm here is mainly to find Pokemon friend since none of my friends like Pokemon and I like having someone to talk to about Pokemon and all (I rather DM in Discord than in a groups chat). I had a friend who I could talk to about Pokemon every day, but she ended our friendship (I met her outside of Pokecommunity) so yeah. I'm not desperate though :p

I'm 21 years young, from the Netherlands, I have no real defined name but I go by Taiga online and I'm transgender.

My favorite Pokemon is MissingNo (lol) and Eevee (mainly Eevee)
    Favorite gen is gen II/IV
    I'm shy and awkward
    I'm gonna get more active back in Pokemon hacking

If you want to contact me please DM me on Discord:
    Taiga#4089

Or send me a PM on Pokecommunity (or just put something here, might work as well).

I might be back on the group chats every now and then in the Discord but feel so uncomfortable in them *-*

Also I'm gonna start writing a story so I'll most likely share that too. Need names for people xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Jirachi! No worries about making a new thread. :) Glad to have you back though! I'm sure you'll be able to find some wonderful people to chat with you about Pokémon.

Years
  • Hey Jirachi! No worries about making a new thread. :) Glad to have you back though! I'm sure you'll be able to find some wonderful people to chat with you about Pokémon.

Thanks, I hope, I'm not so good in talking into groups and to strangers but I'll definitely try

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hey there, welcome back to the forums! I hear the Netherlands are wonderful this time of year.

Years
  • haha I'm shy too, hell yea shy people join forces. Welcome back Taiga!

Sorry to hear about your friend, but I guess it's normal for people to drift apart. :< Plenty of others you can meet that are super chill. Hope you'll stick around this time!

Years
  • Hey there, welcome back to the forums! I hear the Netherlands are wonderful this time of year.

Thank you, it is alright I guess.. I miss the snow in a way though *-*

haha I'm shy too, hell yea shy people join forces. Welcome back Taiga!

Sorry to hear about your friend, but I guess it's normal for people to drift apart. :< Plenty of others you can meet that are super chill. Hope you'll stick around this time!

I will try to. It has been so hard for me especially the way it happened *sigh*, yeah I'm really shy and awkward and it makes it so hard to meet new people but yeah, I will definitely try to somehow meet new people even though I don't know.

I will try to be more active now, I just hope that I can still enjoy Pokemon the way I've always done because of my friend. Still thanks a lot :) I know people here are very nice and welcoming so I think I might be able to heal thanks to all ya people

Last edited:
    Back