• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News California Garlic Festival Shooting

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
    Years
  • I really wish that the press would stop releasing the names of shooters. You can have these things be a matter of public record without letting other potential shooters think of themselves as martyrs or something. Granted, I haven't gone through the article but I always feel that's a point that needs to be made.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I really wish that the press would stop releasing the names of shooters. You can have these things be a matter of public record without letting other potential shooters think of themselves as martyrs or something. Granted, I haven't gone through the article but I always feel that's a point that needs to be made.

Same, but I guess that we, as people want to have a definitive name to a face of evil so that we can analyze them later in the future, kind of like villains such as Stalin or Mao.

Years
  • Same, but I guess that we, as people want to have a definitive name to a face of evil so that we can analyze them later in the future, kind of like villains such as Stalin or Mao.

You can keep those things available with research into records or whatever without parading them through the news though. Right?

Years
    This. I remember that news here also used to show and discuss the strategy/route these shooters took and even then I feel like they're basically giving away a cookbook on how to do shooting right.

But what I find the saddest about this shooting is that the victims were kids. Now I'm not familiar with the Garlic Festival, but I would guess that it isn't something aim at children, which makes it pretty miserable.

Back