• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can take... requests... too...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • punkie90 said:
    Thanks JA! Really good job! I have been waiting a whie for this!
    That's OK. Kenny, yours is coming. PK, here's your info card, you didn't tell me your trainer number so I randomly generated it and if it's not quite accurate it's because I had to make it from a Kadabra card (I spent an hour trying to catch another Abra but I couldn't find one). I hope you don't mind the small tagline in the corner (the JA'03).

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    That's OK. Kenny, yours is coming. PK, here's your info card, you didn't tell me your trainer number so I randomly generated it and if it's not quite accurate it's because I had to make it from a Kadabra card (I spent an hour trying to catch another Abra but I couldn't find one). I hope you don't mind the small tagline in the corner (the JA'03).
    Sorry about double post, but I made Kenny's ^^.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Mew Trainer Tig (same sprite as Dragon Tamer but with a Mew at my side, red jacket, blue trousers, and still a cape)

Strategy
    A variety of moves
    Trainer's Pokemon
    3 guesses XD
    Intro
    I'm shy, like the Pok?mon that I train.

Thx alot I bet this will rock

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Oh, thanks, I hadn't got up to there yet! (Too busy making trainer's eyes XD) Yeah, sure I can do that for you! I'll make it tomorrow and upload it when I go back to school on Thursday XD. If I can get a computer. It would be easier if you could export it as normal size (240x160) in PNG format, though, because the format is lossless and it's a lot easier to extract the sprite.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh, thanks, I hadn't got up to there yet! (Too busy making trainer's eyes XD) Yeah, sure I can do that for you! I'll make it tomorrow and upload it when I go back to school on Thursday XD. If I can get a computer. It would be easier if you could export it as normal size (240x160) in PNG format, though, because the format is lossless and it's a lot easier to extract the sprite.
    I can't find one :/

Is it still possibubble:\

Years
  • Could you do me one?
    strategy aggressive all the way!!!
    pokemon rare types, tank types, and psychic
    self introduction Im a pretty decent pokemon trainer!
    is it possible to make me look like steven?

thanks
    sorry if i spelled something wrong

Last edited:

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Umm...here's the Steven sprite. I dunno, I was browsing this thread, and since I already have all the trainer sprites, I thought that I might as well help out. ^^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Rifted said:
    Umm...here's the Steven sprite. I dunno, I was browsing this thread, and since I already have all the trainer sprites, I thought that I might as well help out. ^^
    Thanky Rifted, now I can go make bna's trainer's eyes XD.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You didn't say what you wanted to be, so I just made you a "trainer". I can change it if necessary. I also recoloured the Steven sprite so people wouldn't get you mixed up, hope that's OK XD

Years
  • Thanks! But MASTER would be nicer. If you could do it.
    [EDIT] I know you can do it. I meant if it wasnt trouble. Also, could you change the name to Bruce instead of BNA_LI?

Years
  • Could you just do me one more fav? Could you change the hair to Black? I just needed to ask this, how do you change the colors?

Last edited:
    Back