• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can take... requests... too...

Years
  • How do you color over it? With what?
    [EDIT] How do you change the trainers eye stuff?

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I take a basic trainer's eyes screenshot from my Ruby ROM, then I colour out the text and use the R/S font to add new text. You colour over it using a graphics program - I use Macromedia Fireworks, other popular ones include Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop.

Years
  • If the person is someone else, how do you put steven on it?
    [EDIT] I have Adobe Photoshop elements, can I do anything with it?

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Yes, Photoshop Elements is fine. You delete the other person and put Steven on top. And sorry, but Mum effectively banned me from the computer during the week so I'll probably not be able to have your thingy to you until the weekend.

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • Well..I'd love a trainer's eyes as well, if that's possible. Here's the info. Sprite..I dunno believe there are any actual ninja's in the game..but if there's any that pass for one that'd be great(colored in a white gi/uniform/etc.). If not, it's all good. :)

Trainer: Hightop

Strategy: Hit 'em high and hit 'em low.

Trainers pokemon: Rodent, Grass, Ghost.

Self-Introduction: I wear hightops AND I'm a ninja. Booyah.

That's about all I got right now..thanks for taking the time to read. Peace.

Years
  • HightopNinja said:
    Well..I'd love a trainer's eyes as well, if that's possible. Here's the info. Sprite..I dunno believe there are any actual ninja's in the game..but if there's any that pass for one that'd be great(colored in a white gi/uniform/etc.). If not, it's all good. :)

Trainer: Hightop

Strategy: Hit 'em high and hit 'em low.

Trainers pokemon: Rodent, Grass, Ghost.

Self-Introduction: I wear hightops AND I'm a ninja. Booyah.

That's about all I got right now..thanks for taking the time to read. Peace.
    Will this do?

Years
  • Thanks again, JA! Sorry for the short message before, but I was busy. Thanks a whole lot again!

Back