• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: My post wasn't approved?

Years
  • Hi all, a couple of days ago I created a new thread in the Progressing ROM Hacks forum regardin a project of mine. Since then I haven't seen the thread being in the forum, so I have to assume it wasn't approved.
    The question is why and how can I know if this happens, since I haven't got any new messages and/or notifications.

I also PM Bela asking the same thing but I haven't received any answers.

Thanks!

Years
  • I hear so much about ROM Hacking posters asking this. Keep in mind the mods do have a life, so be patient if they don't respond right away.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    it usually takes a while for a thread to get approved and it has to follow the requirements depending on the section, but you can post in the Fan Games hub if you want, your thread will be visible straight away as threads are not under moderation there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Just wait, I'm sure it'll just be a few more minutes before it's approved

Years
  • Hi all, yesterday I made another post about but, once again, it does not show up in the forum, and I don't know why since I don't get any messages or notifications.

Any help?
    Thanks.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It could be a while before staff are able to get to approving posts/threads. You might have to wait a few days each time until someone can get to it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hi all, yesterday I made another post about but, once again, it does not show up in the forum, and I don't know why since I don't get any messages or notifications.

Any help?
    Thanks.

You can post your hack project in the Launchpad for now. It was made for projects that are still early in development so if you post there you should be able to see it as it will not require approval. When the staffing issue is resolved you could potentially have it moved to Progressing hacks. Good luck!

Back