• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Well omega i don't want to complain because mmorpg or w/ever you use must be hard but 2 ledges -maybe more- are jumpable when they are facing you.
Here is an example:>= ledge, P=player, ---=the direction of the jump.
---> P
I think i saw the first one near the kid w/ the rattata

Years
Firstly its not a HACK. Its a Game I made in RMXP!
And yes, you could try making support banner for me^^

Thanks for supporting the game.
I get the idea all from SCRATCH.
I took all Pokemon Idea that I think before I make the game, so I have controlled all story except for some optional Legendary Pokemon.

That reminds me, I never DID come up with a Giratina quest, did I?

Well after watching and attemtping to help you, Ive been starting to compiling my one game on RMXP

Its not bad so far, i'll be able to make a thread and release screens sooner or later.

Cant wait for your Megalo update!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
there is no day/nightime system...

What I found really funny was that you can catch the EKANS at the beginning of the game.. but it is really hard to train with all the weak moves.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2008
oops... okay idownloaded it but it's so slow that one time i had to restart the program

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
oops... okay idownloaded it but it's so slow that one time i had to restart the program

Get a better computer...

It's been a while since I last checked on Pokemon Raptor but it still looks as good as ever.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
In the demo I couldn't find flash....Where is it?

The demo was very good. Glag to see there were D/P moves in there.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This post here is basically trying to keep the topic alive while Omega keeps working, and I know he is, as should you all...

Mitchman

Banned
Years
he is oh crap and I considered this dead like all games I got some splaining to do with the whole dead thing.
Its just that once something has no update in 3 weeks there is a problem am I right or wrong.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Just a little update guys...
Sorry about it!
I've catch some time to make the game because I have really juz some time left.
And I'll contact Wichu to help out in my game by sharing some script.^^
Enjoy!
newscreensfm0.png

The update juz for you all to make sure that...
RAPTOR not yet die !!

Last edited:

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
Years
With all that work completed already, i am expecting this to be really good, and with those ideas that you have, I know this is going to be one game I'll be eagerly waiting for.
Good Luck on the whole think, and hope that you will think about adding more features, the ones you find difficult rightnow when you are done with the general and easy part.

Back