• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
Years
Hey, does anyone know, how I can add a friend as ingame friend? I'm all new to this wi-fi stuff.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I've just got my seventh Badge, and I can't find Team Flare HQ, nor I can proceed to Route 18.
What am I supposed to do now then?

Go to Lysandre Cafe in Lumiose Town, the waiters will tell you where it is.

Hey, does anyone know, how I can add a friend as ingame friend? I'm all new to this wi-fi stuff.

I think you have to add them on your overall 3DS (friends list) and then they'll appear ingame once you've both connected to the internet in-game.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I am in desperate need to find the Move Deleter. I need to get rid of Cut on my Doublade. Anyone have ANY idea where I might find him? :)

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Okay, I am in desperate need to find the Move Deleter. I need to get rid of Cut on my Doublade. Anyone have ANY idea where I might find him? :)

You can find the Move Deleter in Dendemille Town, in the same house as the Move Reminder.

Years
Anybody know where to encounter a wild Bagon? I've heard that it's a little before the second gym but I'm not entirely sure if that information is accurate. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently searching for it now. It's apparently found on Route 8 (in between Cyllage City and Ambrette Town).

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I found mine on Route 8 with a Good Rod. :-)

Also, I've just found my Bagon! :-D

Grats for the Bagon! I kinda don't think it's based on anything just not exactly the most common? 3: I did have 2nd thoughts after I just ran away from it haha.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
So, ive been spending some time doing super training, and its great.
Question: Does anyone know hoe to reset a Pokemons EVs??
Or dou you have to unlock it first?

Thanks in advance!

Years
U srs bro...? :-P

The rollerskates are used with the Circle Pad, and you automatically walk with the D-Pad. You don't take them off :P
Actually yeah I was ._________. but thanks for the help ^^

And next question (still learning things..), where do I go to get the Torchic? Is it on the internet or at an event place (such as GameStop)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back