• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The one where you play as Ash Ketchum's Son/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
Years
  • Just for the record, Pikachu can't mate can they? ;) and even if they did, the offspring would only be a Pichu if the Pikachu was holding a Light Ball?
    not true, since generation 2, when pikachu bred, they lay an egg holding a pichu. the light ball is only nessecary if you want the pichu to know volt tackle.

This is a rather good idea - couple of very minor things that might want looking at on those screenies, but apart from that, this has god foundations for a good game.

Good luck! :D
    what exactly in the screenshots need to be looked at?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Very tiny things like the edges of the lake weren't complete, they usually have a bank around the whole lake, etc. The rest looked awesome.

And as for our Pikachu "tiff", I knew the Light Ball involved something like that...I've never had a Pikachu with Volt Tackle yet, one of the small number of things I've never bothered with. Must try it...

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • yeah, i couldn't figure out how to mess with the tile editor, so i couldn't work out you to put the edge of the river behind the trees, and under the bridge.

and as for volt tackle, it only works in Emerald, so if you don't have that, don't bother.

hackritus

Challenger
    Years
  • We've made some new NPC sprites, such as the guitar hero character, and the concepts for the Cerulean Gym leaders. any thoughts, feedback?

Last edited:

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • look what I made:
    i am adding these guys into the storyline, as every pokemon game has a main legendary, or two...
    Dark Lugia:
    lugia1163.png

Light Ho-oh:
    hooh1156.png

and this guy's gonna play an important role in the story as well
    Old Giovanni:
    1605giovanni.png

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • I was thinking, I know it sounds cheesy ,but for the team rocket people, umm, Jessie and james have a son? or... Jessibella finnaly gets james to marry her and they have a child? no.... James and Jessie would be better for the story line. But what color of hair??? jessie has red hair and james has blue hair... PURPLE??? Im Jk... but, thats what ya get with Red and blue... sooooooo, whatya gonna do with Team rocket? They split up after Giovanni left. ...But, what if He came back? and he put jessie and james in charge? they must've gotten stronger from training after all there losses to Ash. LOL, But yah, I was just havin a good Idea.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • I was thinking, I know it sounds cheesy ,but for the team rocket people, umm, Jessie and james have a son? or... Jessibella finnaly gets james to marry her and they have a child? no.... James and Jessie would be better for the story line. But what color of hair??? jessie has red hair and james has blue hair... PURPLE??? Im Jk... but, thats what ya get with Red and blue... sooooooo, whatya gonna do with Team rocket? They split up after Giovanni left. ...But, what if He came back? and he put jessie and james in charge? they must've gotten stronger from training after all there losses to Ash. LOL, But yah, I was just havin a good Idea.

jessie and james won't be having kids, because as we all know, james is gay. lol however, they may be making an appearance, but not a battle, mainly just to poke fun at them. giovanni will however be making an appearance
    (here is his sprite)
    1605giovanni.png

we're just not sure where yet.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hey, uh...just a thing? This is a good hack an' all but just to point out something.
    See, not everyone likes Misty going with Ash. Me included.
    I think it would insult less people if the mother were to remain anonymous? But, it's your hack, so yeah...

Well, wish you guys luck on it.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • Hey, uh...just a thing? This is a good hack an' all but just to point out something.
    See, not everyone likes Misty going with Ash. Me included.
    I think it would insult less people if the mother were to remain anonymous? But, it's your hack, so yeah...

Well, wish you guys luck on it.

well, i'm sorry to insult you, but if you don't like the idea of Misty and Ash getting married, you don't have to play it. Misty as your mom will be very important to the plot.

hey is this good just made it
    5yia0o.jpg

that's good, but i'd prefer my dark lugia to have a jet black body, blue eye things and body attachments, red eyes, and a white belly thing. i've got someone making it for me, but show me what you can do and i'll decide who's I like best.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • well, i'm sorry to insult you, but if you don't like the idea of Misty and Ash getting married, you don't have to play it. Misty as your mom will be very important to the plot.

Nah, I'm not insulted, I'm just saying some people might be...Just if you wanted a bigger audience.

Important plot thingy, eh? Hmm...I wonder what that'll be...

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • Nah, I'm not insulted, I'm just saying some people might be...Just if you wanted a bigger audience.

Important plot thingy, eh? Hmm...I wonder what that'll be...

ok, but anyone who is insulted will have to get over it. i'm a red/blue veteran, and i've watched the anime since the beginning, but stopped watching once misty left. I also think May is really whiny, so i've decided that misty is the best match for ash. i don't want a hugemongus playing audience, i'm doing this to have some fun, and expand my abilities as a hacker, but hopefully get some people to play ;) my cousin and I have some ideas for some uber awesome hacks that we may work on after we finish this.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yay weekend!

My parents will be doing stuff all weekend so I'll have time to work on this.

Any changes or updates you wanna summerize for me? I don't know if I have the attention span to look through all of this!

And Ireily can clarify what you were talking about on my profile?

ADD:

Oh I thought there was more. xD

Yay, cousins! So is it a double battle or do they just share Pokemon? With the blonde hair and blue bathing suits the skin looks a bit pale, even though I did the same thing with a Pokemon Carbon Sprite I made, but I think thats because she's more clothed.

The Guitar Hero guy and Ho-Oh looks excellent! Though I seriously disagree with the jet black Lugia. It could be darker than the sprite given before, but no shading look absolutely horrible.

Last edited:

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • My internet will be up by Next week, it is currently saturday, sooo, ill be getting INTRNT Next Wed.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • so whose lugia do you want mine or his.... just wondering

i'm using the one you pmed me, but i may change the color of his belly from blue to white

Yay weekend!

My parents will be doing stuff all weekend so I'll have time to work on this.

Any changes or updates you wanna summerize for me? I don't know if I have the attention span to look through all of this!

And Ireily can clarify what you were talking about on my profile?
    [/QUOTE
    ]
    ADD:

Oh I thought there was more. xD

Yay, cousins! So is it a double battle or do they just share Pokemon? With the blonde hair and blue bathing suits the skin looks a bit pale, even though I did the same thing with a Pokemon Carbon Sprite I made, but I think thats because she's more clothed.
    i was hoping on making a double battle, but you're character isn't in it alone...

The Guitar Hero guy and Ho-Oh looks excellent! Though I seriously disagree with the jet black Lugia. It could be darker than the sprite given before, but no shading look absolutely horrible.

yeah, i noticed that the lugia i made was suckish, so blaster911 made me a better one, i just have yet to put it up.

Years
  • Ooooo. Double Gym battle with someone else? Sweet.

And got a bag for the first throw sprite. .-. I'm afraid of doing the rest, they are difficult. But I guess I should suck it up and do it....Tomorrow. xD Too late tonight for that kind of thing.

fherobackbag.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back