• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: A couple questions about forum matters

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Hey. Old member here. Taking a look around and I see some particular changes that struck my eye that I'm hoping have easy and sensible answers to them.
1. When and why did Sheep become the owner of the forum?
2. What happened to Rukario and why to that extent is their account banned? Kwesi's account never needed to be banned?
3. I see the donation system changed again. Is there a post on this so I can see what perks I've lost and what perks I've gained.

Last edited:
Years
Hi there! Welcome back to PC :)

To answer your questions:
Information came to light regarding the former owner, Rukario, back in March of 2018, that caused a lot of the community (including staff members) to leave. As such, Laslow, Sheep, Cherrim, Sylphiel, and Astronaut took the reigns over while we searched for a new owner. Feel free to read more about that transition in this thread from March 4, 2018 & this thread from June 3, 2018.

In September of 2018, we found a new owner - see this thread for information on Pomador; unfortunately, a few months later (November 2018), they decided PC wasn't a good fit for their company. As such, PC returned to the hands of Rukario. A few weeks later, he sold the forums to Sheep. For more information re: Sheep taking over PC, check out this thread.

...Needless to say, the past year has been pretty eventful, but things have definitely calmed down with Sheep at the head of PC.

We cannot disclose the reason a member of the community was banned.

As far as donations go, check out this link. One noticeable difference is that with the New User Interface, you have the option to further customize your Post Flairs. We also retired the Supporter-exclusive section due to it being largely inactive. If you previously had access, you should still be able to access the Scrapbox as a subforum of Off-Topic, or by simply clicking here.

Last edited:
Back