• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BUY A POKÉMON

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
  • you are a Pokémon seller and your job is to decide how much you want each Pokémon to cost

Rules
    • Which type of pokemon are you going to sell. Are you going to sell fire types only or sell legendary types only
    • How much will you charge your customers for buying a Pokémon. Are you going to charge them fifty dollars for a bulbasaur or are you going to charge them 5,000 dollars for a keldeo
    • You can choose Pokémon from a certain gen or you can have Pokémon from all gens to sell to customers.

Your six Starter Pokémon to sell

1. Bulbasaur
      2. Alolan Raichu
      3. Bellsprout
      4. Growlithe
      5. Venipede
      6. Klefki

How much are you going to charge your customers to sell these six starter Pokémon.

Also how would you advertise them to get them to buy these six Pokémon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Why doesn't this delightful thread have more posts?

Now lets see...

I sell pokemon in the dragon egg group.

My dear, these are rare pokemon so they generally are high, but the price varies depending upon the pokemon magikarp. The standard magikarp goes for only 400 pokedollars in our latest special, undercutting our competitors. Dratini is 500,000. Upgrades are also available.

Multiscale/ 3,000,000, 3,500,000 shiny, the shiny+multiscale combo is 5,500,000

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Okay, I'll bite. Now let's see...

1. Manaphy - $500
    2. Metagross - $1000
    3. Tropius -$2000
    4. Huntail - $3500
    5. Torterra - $1000
    6. Carnivine - $750
    7. Numel - $750

just these with normal movesets and abilities, pay 3x if you want a shiny.

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • I'm going to sell Raichu, legendary types only, fifty dollars for a bulbasaur
    What about you?

Me I'm going to Sell a Arceus for 50,000,000 dollars.

Because it's arceus. You need to be a trillionare to afford a Pokémon that is a literal god

Also I would sell an eevee for 100 dollars.

Raticate would be 10 dollars

Last edited:

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • Wait, is it those Pokemon only that you said?

Well, I would put up some flyers as usual classic scenario :P.

But in person, (you're not harvesting our answers for greed are you?),:

"Come my friend. Buy this here Meowth. Just 1 Cent for you my Dear.

One condition. This Meowth cannot be returned, AND; you must bring me the correct Coin."

Last edited:
    Back