• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Hello There!

Years
  • Oh Hello welcome to my thread. Im new here so I kinda suck at knowing what to do. I try to fond trades but festival plaza is very complex so OOF. But yeah c'ya on the flip side.

Sincerely,
    That Person Who Likes Nihilego

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hello, welcome That Person Who Likes Nihilego! :D I like it too, it's a pretty interesting Ultra Beast. If you're interested in trading or need some help, it may be worth to ask in the Trade Corner, you might find what you want there. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heyo Lenny, welcome to the site. :> lol yeah I've hardly done much with my Plaza still, which is a bit sad considering gen VIII is coming out in November. Do miss the PSS from the previous generation a lot.

Anyways, have a lovely time here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Lenny! Don't worry, the Trade Corner looks intimidating at first but I promise it's not nearly so bad once you get used to it. When you get a chance, you should reach out to the section's moderator and see if they'll help you navigate the threads a little better. :)

Back