• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Need to remove either the large boulders or the rocks in Snowmountain as there is some times where you get stuck behind a boulder and cant push it because of a rock infront of it.

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
    Years
  • Thank you!

If there is a specific Pokemon you would like to know the location of since this is happening, I can check for you.

You're welcome! I was wondering, when were we supposed to get the Pokegear? Because upon looking at the script error and looking thru the items (and the menu in the game) I Noticed that i didn't have a pokegear and I think that may have something to do with the script error that happens when I open the pokedex entry of a pokemon. I was looking for the location of Kotora ^^;

Years
  • You're welcome! I was wondering, when were we supposed to get the Pokegear? Because upon looking at the script error and looking thru the items (and the menu in the game) I Noticed that i didn't have a pokegear and I think that may have something to do with the script error that happens when I open the pokedex entry of a pokemon. I was looking for the location of Kotora ^^;

You can find Kotora on Route 31 at Level 8 ^^

The Pokegear you receive during the event with Mr. Pokemon and Professor Elm at the house on Route 32, after you've been to the Ruins of Alph.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm confused what to do after defeating the Masters? Any pointers or just a hint so I can search. Wanted to vs the Elite Four again but it says they're out at the moment.

Years
  • I'm confused what to do after defeating the Masters? Any pointers or just a hint so I can search. Wanted to vs the Elite Four again but it says they're out at the moment.

If you've defeated the five masters and their champion, and have also been to the Shinjoh Valley for the events there, then you have completed the game. I made the Elite Four a one-time event, as the programming got a little complicated

I would suggest taking one last look around Ecruteak City though.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    https://imgur.com/30IRmn3

If this is what you're hinting at, I've done that ;)

Just searching for Entei and Suicune now. I've looked everywhere, wasted 100k worth for repels just running around.

I'm guessing Luiga would be in " The Deep " but I'm unsure how to get there. So thats my next mission.

Years
  • https://imgur.com/30IRmn3

If this is what you're hinting at, I've done that ;)

Just searching for Entei and Suicune now. I've looked everywhere, wasted 100k worth for repels just running around.

I'm guessing Luiga would be in " The Deep " but I'm unsure how to get there. So thats my next mission.

Ah, very good!

Suicune and Entei are both stationary, but only appear after the events at Lake Rage are cleared.

As for "The Deep", I would go to the Whirl Islands and check out a very lonesome place.

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
    Years
  • You can find Kotora on Route 31 at Level 8 ^^

The Pokegear you receive during the event with Mr. Pokemon and Professor Elm at the house on Route 32, after you've been to the Ruins of Alph.

Thank you for everything! ^^ I especially wanna thank you for sort of remaking one of my favorite gens and including a lot of the cut beta content while putting your own spin on what could kind of game we could have gotten if GameFreak hadn't cut a lot of their beta content. I'm really enjoying it and my younger cousin who also loves Pokemon, is enjoying seeing all the changes too (she watches me play when she gets off from school xD)

But seriously, I appreciate your help and for being so patient, even though it took me like two days to realize that the script error was somehow connected to the missing map script or the lack of me having a pokedex xD But I'm close to getting to the Ruins of Alph. Again thank you and I hope to see the sequel soon! ^^ Good luck!

Years
  • Thank you for everything! ^^ I especially wanna thank you for sort of remaking one of my favorite gens and including a lot of the cut beta content while putting your own spin on what could kind of game we could have gotten if GameFreak hadn't cut a lot of their beta content. I'm really enjoying it and my younger cousin who also loves Pokemon, is enjoying seeing all the changes too (she watches me play when she gets off from school xD)

But seriously, I appreciate your help and for being so patient, even though it took me like two days to realize that the script error was somehow connected to the missing map script or the lack of me having a pokedex xD But I'm close to getting to the Ruins of Alph. Again thank you and I hope to see the sequel soon! ^^ Good luck!

You're welcome! If anything else comes up don't be afraid to let me know. Very happy you're enjoying it!

after talking to petrel in ruins of alph error occurs and game crashes

Is this error referencing something about forms or species? If so, this is the one that's occurring because of a glitched wild encounter. If you don't have a repel the alternative is to move & save your game until you're outside of the ruin. I don't know the root cause of this glitch but it seems most likely connected to where I compiled the data, which is common with Essentials apparently.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Spoiler on Zapdos location >
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler on Zapdos location >
    Spoiler:

The error Zapdos is just a leftover I used as a base, but on the map I use for events it is invisible so I didn't see it when I scanned over the maps.

But no, Entei is nowhere near Mahogany Town.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    error in alph ruins after trying to leave room is miscdata line 171 errno eonent data/formspecies.dat

Years
  • End of the week update from me.

I'm going to release an update within the next two weekends or so that should fix the Ruins of Alph issue along with the other two reported glitches that I know how to fix.

Sequel work is back, I finished programming a lot of events today for the second town. Planning to release the thread with a playable demo of hopefully 3 gyms before Halloween. Included with this demo will be a special Bulbasaur to show my thanks for all who have given my first public project on the community a chance!

I have also learned how to add a speed function to the game, something that has been widely requested. I am on the fence about adding to Electrum, as I'm afraid a new script being added to a completed game may cause unintended problems. But for certain, it will be included with the sequel!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Looking forward too the update! And also the demo.

https://imgur.com/SoEEGSE

I've finally finished my goal and captured all the legendary pokemon, so now while I just roam around and try complete the rest of my pokedex with shinys I'll be eagar to play the demo.

You've done an amazing job on this game.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    If you've defeated the five masters and their champion, and have also been to the Shinjoh Valley for the events there, then you have completed the game. I made the Elite Four a one-time event, as the programming got a little complicated

I would suggest taking one last look around Ecruteak City though.

What events are in Shinjoh Valley? I went up there and they blew up the mountain stopping me from passing, Or was that the event?

Back