• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I am looking for the pokegear im at the first gym city (violet city( and still havent found it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I can't remember what happened but I tried to do sometrhing earlier aqnd it kicked me out of the game but i can't remember what that was. If I figure it out i'll be sure to let you know.

Years
    I can't remember what happened but I tried to do sometrhing earlier aqnd it kicked me out of the game but i can't remember what that was. If I figure it out i'll be sure to let you know.

There are some really weird little bugs here and there. Most common is the glitch inside the Ruins of Alph, so I would suggest saving before entering and using a repel just in case.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I know this is a known bug with the ruins, but I haven't found a repel to stop this before going in there.

I've now been stuck here for nearly 4 hours :(

Years
    I know this is a known bug with the ruins, but I haven't found a repel to stop this before going in there.

I've now been stuck here for nearly 4 hours :(

In that case, move a few steps and then save the game. Repeat this until you're outside, may take a few tries but you'll make it out.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thank you! I didn't even think to try that. Finally out and back to enjoying the game! This is amazing by the way. As soon as I saw Rinring I was hooked, seeing the pokemon I studied about like Tael and Madame just brang back so much nostaliga. Thank you for this!

Years
    Found a bug at Blue Moon Falls, The waterfall won't allow you to go back down.

Another player ran into this and I did check it out. It seems you actually have to press "A" to interact with it as you do to initiate the prompt for Surf.

I'm not sure if this is something Essentials does by default or what's up with that exactly.

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
    Years
    I've encountered a slight bug (idk if it's considered a major bug or a small one) but whenever I go to look at a pokedex entry of a pokemon (like let's say CHikorita), the game immediately crashes. The crash says something about a missing script error or something like that.

Years
    I've encountered a slight bug (idk if it's considered a major bug or a small one) but whenever I go to look at a pokedex entry of a pokemon (like let's say CHikorita), the game immediately crashes. The crash says something about a missing script error or something like that.

Is it happening each time you open it or off and on?

Compiling the game in Essentials the way I did it seems to have some side effects that aren't present in earlier versions.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Found another bug, finding Zapdos turns into a fight against Chikorita
    I'm sorry if everything I'm replying back has been found, just really enjoyed the game.

Years
    Found another bug, finding Zapdos turns into a fight against Chikorita
    I'm sorry if everything I'm replying back has been found, just really enjoyed the game.

Don't be sorry! I'm happy to get feedback, it really helps me out with working on the sequel.

I think I may have found what you are talking about with Zapdos. There's an event on Route 50 that I seem to have overlooked where it does indeed have you battling a Chikorita, I guess I must have missed it since it's transparent when looking from the editor. Thank you!

Really glad you enjoyed the game and I hope you'll give the sequel a shot too once I get it up!

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
    Years
    Is it happening each time you open it or off and on?

Compiling the game in Essentials the way I did it seems to have some side effects that aren't present in earlier versions.
    It happens everytime I go to look at a Pokedex entry page or just to look at habitat/location of a Pokemon I haven't caught yet. There's no problem opening up the pokedex itself, just going into a pokemon entry makes the game crash with a missing script error.

Also I just want to say that I'm really enjoying the game aside from the bug I found! I wish you luck on making the sequel and I can't wait to play it (esp after I beat this game :> )

Last edited:
    Years
    It happens everytime I go to look at a Pokedex entry page or just to look at habitat/location of a Pokemon I haven't caught yet. There's no problem opening up the pokedex itself, just going into a pokemon entry makes the game crash with a missing script error.

Also I just want to say that I'm really enjoying the game aside from the bug I found! I wish you luck on making the sequel and I can't wait to play it (esp after I beat this game :> )

Thank you!

If there is a specific Pokemon you would like to know the location of since this is happening, I can check for you.

Back