• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • Ichapokemr said:
    Does anyone have AR codes to get the Aurora ticket, Mystic ticket, & Old Sea Map!??
    I agree
    Does anyone have those cheats for the Europe edition of Emerald (Action Replay Max Duo)
    Thanx in advance
    SG06

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Divisible by Waffle said:
    I am trying to get the Enabler codes for Naval Rock and Birth/Faraway Islands (ActionReplay) to work. However, I've run into some serious issues.
    [\QUOTE]

Okay. I cut down your previous quote Divisible by Waffle. It was quite long. Answering your question, these are the codes for the Naval Rock and other Islands. You might have to use this Master code

d8bA e4d9
    4864 dce5
    a86c dba4
    19ba 49b3
    0612 2196
    8fe9 8260
    65da 389a
    09d8 882c

Here are the places:
    Birth Island
    4a99 a22b
    5828 4d2d

Naval Rock
    842c b8a9
    7f8b 0149

Southern Island
    f0ec 26b8
    31ec 5657

Faraway Island
    82cb d483
    7b9d 8e0b

These codes are for, of course, Action Replay. Use only one a time. When you have the code on, just walk through a door and you will get transported to whichever location you put in. Hopefully that helped. And save and restart the game when you get to the location otherwise you will keep coming back to the same place.

Years
  • Was just wondering if anyone was having probs with the Have All Pokeballs code for the UK version of Pokemon Emerald. Whenever i use it, it screws up the graphics and makes the game run at half to quarter speed. Any help would be great - thx in advance

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    Divisible by Waffle said:
    I am trying to get the Enabler codes for Naval Rock and Birth/Faraway Islands (ActionReplay) to work. However, I've run into some serious issues.
    [\QUOTE]

Okay. I cut down your previous quote Divisible by Waffle. It was quite long. Answering your question, these are the codes for the Naval Rock and other Islands. You might have to use this Master code

d8bA e4d9
    4864 dce5
    a86c dba4
    19ba 49b3
    0612 2196
    8fe9 8260
    65da 389a
    09d8 882c

Here are the places:
    Birth Island
    4a99 a22b
    5828 4d2d

Naval Rock
    842c b8a9
    7f8b 0149

Southern Island
    f0ec 26b8
    31ec 5657

Faraway Island
    82cb d483
    7b9d 8e0b

These codes are for, of course, Action Replay. Use only one a time. When you have the code on, just walk through a door and you will get transported to whichever location you put in. Hopefully that helped. And save and restart the game when you get to the location otherwise you will keep coming back to the same place.

Ok, now how about the codes for the items themselves to put on a US AR MAX?

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Unclejoe420 said:
    Was just wondering if anyone was having probs with the Have All Pokeballs code for the UK version of Pokemon Emerald. Whenever i use it, it screws up the graphics and makes the game run at half to quarter speed. Any help would be great - thx in advance
    I don't know why that happened to you
    I have the All Pokéball Cheat and it works fine on my version
    I don't know what to suggest though.....
    Have you tried disabling the cheat by any chance?

BTW Does anyone have a (working) encounter code for the Europe Edition (Action Replay Max Duo)?
    This would be really appreciative
    PKMN: Celebi and Jirachi please
    Thanks in advance
    SG06

Years
  • Space Guard 06 said:
    I don't know why that happened to you
    I have the All Pokéball Cheat and it works fine on my version
    I don't know what to suggest though.....
    Have you tried disabling the cheat by any chance?

SG06

I have disabled the cheat and the game works fine. Am guessing my AR device might be on it's way out (ie kaputt), so I will look out for a newer version!!

Unclejoe

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • The newest version Of action Replay is the Max Duo which costs around £18 from play.com, but it's kinda out of stock
    Ebay.co.uk also has a great selection
    Hope this helps
    How's evryone doing on my request?
    regards
    SG06

[Kohaku]

Twitching Ninja
    Years
  • Where can I find AR codes to get certain pokemon? (sorry if this has already been asked I couldn't find it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back