• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted School Event

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • I found this on the internet today, but I was wondering if any of you have activated the haunted school event. The way you trigger this is by talking to the youngster NPC on the Melemele Surf Spot at night. All in all, just wondering if anyone tried this event.

Guest123123

I did this last night. I've beaten the main and postgame stories and am now just going around exploring the islands to see new events that become available after beating the game and ones that I missed the first time around. It's one of my favorite sidequests in USUM.

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
  • I did this several days ago and I enjoyed it. I love seeing new side mini quest you can do that wasn't there in the original Sun and Moon! It helps you revisit the site after the initial visit as part of the story to give something more to do and a reason for the player to go back there. And because I'm a trainer for Ultra Moon I had to actually play during the day since that's when night time occurs in the game but nevertheless I enjoyed it.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I did this last night. I've beaten the main and postgame stories and am now just going around exploring the islands to see new events that become available after beating the game and ones that I missed the first time around. It's one of my favorite sidequests in USUM.

I agree with you. The way the events were executed was definitely amazing. I had no idea that (SPOILER ALERT) the girl telling you what to do was actually the seventh mystery and the actual ghost. Makes me wonder what secrets are left in the game to find.

User19sq

There's supposedly a journal detailing the seventh mystery somewhere on the school grounds. Or so the boy says after completing the mission.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I actually liked this side quest. The jumpscares of having to battle Gastly and Drifloon caught me off guard.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I actually liked this side quest. The jumpscares of having to battle Gastly and Drifloon caught me off guard.

Drifloon definitely caught me off guard mainly because of the sudden scratching noises blasting through my speakers. I didn't even press the A button to continue on because I was so startled.

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did this. I felt silly afterwards to be honest with you but the atmosphere was there while your trying to solve the mystery. Especially when you had to hide in the locker and I assumed that I would have my trainer wait there until the sounds went away but nope. They find you! Lol

Years
    • Seen today
    I did this side-quest last night and I loved it. I'm using the Ghastly on my team

Last edited:

SmartypantsGamingYT

Still A Kakuna
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2018
    The girl is the 7th mystery.There is a journal entry in the school which talks about a girl,hypno,and drifloon, and its quite creepy.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • The girl is the 7th mystery.There is a journal entry in the school which talks about a girl,hypno,and drifloon, and its quite creepy.

Based on the information you and the event provided and information regarding Hypno and Drifloon, the girl was put to sleep by Hypno and taken to whatever the afterlife is in the Pokémon universe is by Drifloon. On the same note, I believe the reason the girl tells you that she fears you are in danger is because since your character is about 11 years old (assuming that the majority age is still 18), you are an easy target for drifloon. Some pretty dark stuff if you think about it.

Back