• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'm Safebox, a regular on the Discord server...AMA I guess ¯\_(?)_/¯

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I'm Safebox, a regular on the Discord server...AMA I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi, I'm Safebox. You may know me as any number of names that I've been abusingly given on the PC Discord server by the mods. Ask my anything :seduce:.

Years
  • Can you recommend some Animes for me to watch?

What was your favorite Doctor Who arc to date? Favorite companion? Least favorite arc & companion?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Can you recommend some Animes for me to watch?

What was your favorite Doctor Who arc to date? Favorite companion? Least favorite arc & companion?

Matt Smith's Season 6 with the River Song closed timelike curve. Amy for obvious reasons and Clara because she was gets more flak than she deserves.
    Christopher Eccleston's Season 1, it was just...bad. I get that it was the first season of a revived series but it still felt like it was trying too much too quickly and ended up feeling hollow. Least favourite, Martha maybe. Just because she was with the Doctor for all the wrong reasons.

Back