• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello, hello!

Jonothon

~ Farrah Moan ~
Years
  • Hi everyone!

I'm Aerach, and I have been a long-time Pokemon fanatic. I guess I should share some Pokemon related things about me with you all. :)

• My favourite games are HG/SS, with Johto being my favourite region
    • Wigglytuff, Girafarig, Corsola, Furret and Stantler make up just a few of my favourite Pokemon
    • I breed a LOT in my spare time, and I like to wondertrade my breedjects away to new homes
    Apart from Pokemon, I am also a massive fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, bullet journalling, K-pop and I am a full time uni student!

I hope to be active here, since this place is thriving and seems to be full of lovely people! I will have the name Aerach on Discord and Pokemon Showdown also, so if anyone sees me there, feel free to say hi!

Thank you! ~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC, Aerach! HG/SS were great games! They definitely did the originals justice, although they were very good on their own too. I'm starting to fall in love with Furret here lately, it's super cuteeee. I'll have to use one when I decide to play through 4th gen at some point in the near future. Feel free to visit our Trade Corner and set up a thread for yourself if you'd like! I also like K-pop, who are your favorite artists? Sorry to bombard you with questions :P
    If you have any questions, or would like to chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message~ See you around :D

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Wigglytuff, Girafarig, Corsola, Furret and Stantler, nice to see someone who likes these Pokemon, never see them mentioned as they are overlooked. HG/SS games are very good games, my favorites as well along with GSC. Welcome.

Jonothon

~ Farrah Moan ~
    Years
  • Heya, welcome to PC, Aerach! HG/SS were great games! They definitely did the originals justice, although they were very good on their own too. I'm starting to fall in love with Furret here lately, it's super cuteeee. I'll have to use one when I decide to play through 4th gen at some point in the near future. Feel free to visit our Trade Corner and set up a thread for yourself if you'd like! I also like K-pop, who are your favorite artists? Sorry to bombard you with questions :P
    If you have any questions, or would like to chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message~ See you around :D

Hiya Tokyo!
    I highly recommend Furret for in-game fun. It is great seeing it murder weaker opponents with Surf. :')
    My favourite K-pop artists are definitely SHINee, BTS and Monsta X! I am also a fan of AoA, Pristin and Blackpink for girl groups. :D How about you?
    Thank you for the warm welcome, and I am sure I will speak to you sometime soon! :3

Wigglytuff, Girafarig, Corsola, Furret and Stantler, nice to see someone who likes these Pokemon, never see them mentioned as they are overlooked. HG/SS games are very good games, my favorites as well along with GSC. Welcome.

Heya Stranger!
    Sadly, its probably just because they aren't the greatest in competitive play, but I think their designs and stuff are hella nifty. :)
    Thank you for the welcome!

Years
  • Johto is super duper awesome. I've replayed GSC more than any other Pokémon game, probably by a long shot. Plus it introduced the superior Mareep line. <3 lol welcome Aerach! You have a good favorite mons list and seem cool in general, so be sure to stick around? =)

Jonothon

~ Farrah Moan ~
    Years
  • Johto is super duper awesome. I've replayed GSC more than any other Pokémon game, probably by a long shot. Plus it introduced the superior Mareep line. <3 lol welcome Aerach! You have a good favorite mons list and seem cool in general, so be sure to stick around? =)

Thanks a lot! I'm sure I will enjoy this community. :)

Back