• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Again guess.

Years
  • This technically isnt my first time here but I barely posted the first time I registered and forgot the Account name/Email so I figure heck, starting over from scratch would be easier.

Anyway, Name's Embyr, Pronounced like the proper spelling of the actual word. Was sent here awhile ago after expressing some interest into forum RP but everything I was interested in was either closed, inactive or filled up too quickly for me to join, what can ya do. Mostly back here for the release of USUM and maybe I'll find RP or something to catch my interest.

I've been playing since the days of Gold and Silver way back when I was a kid, Even had a brief competitive phase back in Late 5th Gen, Early 6th gen. I did decently well but kinda fell out of it over time as local hype for X and Y died down.

Anyway, I'll spare any further details and just say It will be nice to meet you all eventually.

Edit: So apparently alt accounts are banned so before I'm banned for posting on another account on the same IP address how do I get in contact with an admin to get this resolved? I don't remember the information for the other account so I'd just be out of luck if this was deleted without warning.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Firstly, welcome back to PC! You can head on over to the Forum Staff page located at the bottom of the site and click that. Then you'd want to look for one of the guys in red and send them a private message explaining your situation. There's plenty of discussion taking place in the Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon sections, feel free to jump right into the discussions. There are some pretty nice RPs going on as well. PC has so much to offer so taking a look around and finding something that interests you is the best way to get involved in the community. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message! Enjoy you stay :D

Years
  • heyo Embyr! Welcome back =) Please let us know if you find your other account, like you said making alternate accounts is no longer allowed here so we'd appreciate it if you do. I tried searching for it myself but was unable to locate it. You should be all right for now since we can't locate the account but hopefully you'll still let us know if you find your other log in.

Nice to meet you though!! XY were soso good but I think ORAS and gen V were my favorites. Hope you stick around.

Years
  • Heck, that's kinda reliving to know, really didn't want that Old account to be causing problems. We changed isps earier this year so that might be why it can't be found. Perhaps yet another problem (somewhat) solved by getting rid of mediacom. Purely speculation though, I have no idea how the system works.

I'll be sure to give everything a better look around this time. Work isn't swamping me this time so I should be much more free to try to get into something.

Back