• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My introduction thread

SS2 Blue 2 Gohan

Use the pain of loss
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
Hello there im SS blue 2 Gohan! Apparently my phone's autocorrect messed up my username by adding in an extra 2 in my username. Lol.

Anyways Im a big fan of the Dragon Ball franchise and Gohan is my all time favorite character.

It's nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Years
Hey SS blue 2 Gohan, welcome welcome! Sorry about the username error, unfortunately we're not doing name changes right now due to issues with lag and downtime from it =( But hopefully soon, though people usually need to wait four months for each change.

I hope you like it here tho. <3 DBZ is cool and one of the most important parts of my childhood. Do you watch Super??

SS2 Blue 2 Gohan

Use the pain of loss
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
Thank you Rayebeam!
Hey SS blue 2 Gohan, welcome welcome! Sorry about the username error, unfortunately we're not doing name changes right now due to issues with lag and downtime from it =( But hopefully soon, though people usually need to wait four months for each change.

I hope you like it here tho. <3 DBZ is cool and one of the most important parts of my childhood. Do you watch Super??

Oh I understand and thanks as well!
Yeah I do. I'm currently watching the Japanese dub.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome, welcome! I love Gohan! Been recently playing Dokkan Battle for mobile, and it definitely reignited the fire I had for DBZ as a kid. This is a great community so I hope you decide to delve into the sections we have here and find something you like. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Back