• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokemon Story Game

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Poochyena realizes Flannery is alive again, and jumps at her to mutilate her neck without even giving her a moment to think.

He starts running off to the mainland once more to fulfill his bloodthirsty desires.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    However, Poochyena soon come across a spinda (named Spinda M. Warsley) and gets sued when he tries to attack Spinda M. Warsley. Poochyena now has to get a lawyer that can beat Spinda M. Warsley's if he hopes to continue is killing frenzy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Spinda M. Warsley however, realizes that he has a really lame name and decides to kill himself.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Poochyena is all like "Frikkin' sweet," but nobody can understand him because he's a rabid pokemon. He then continues on his blood thirsty quest.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Poochyena magically appears in Pickleland E4 Karen's party as an evolved level 50 Mightyena, but my Umbreon proceeds to pwn it therefore letting me get to Lance. I beat Lance and become the Johto league Champion, then I proceed to Kanto, and to make a long story short, I beat Crystal and leave it untouched for a few months while I copy/paste the ROM and start it over. 'Nuff said.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Dialga is actually standing by with Ho-oh, Lugia, The Legendary Birds, Dogs and Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit constantly watching the whole darn thing and over again until they decide hire the rabid poocheyena and make him their slave of comedy

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    but one day Poochyena asks himself "Is this really what I want to do in my life". Before Poochyena can answer his question, he gets eaten by a wailord that was in the audience watching him wear a funny hat and jump on the spot. There, Poochyena meets a banette (named Pinnochio) who was also eaten by the wailord (named Wailord S. Johnson).

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Pinnochio tells Poochyena that it was the only exit he had found, but he was to scared to escape that way. Poochyena was about to say goodbye to Pinnochio (he would leave whether Pinnochio was coming or not), but then had a brilliant idea. Poochyena knew what he wanted to do with his life. He would become a fully licensed therapist!

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Roast the wailord from the inside and live off the his inner FAT!! And they lived awkwardly ever after until Bannette died from a bad peice of meat and Poocheyena had no choice but to bite a small hole in the Wailord's stomach so he could...

Back