• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokemon Story Game

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
Years
  • ...nuke the Wailord. However, he realized that by nuking the Wailord he'd nuke himself. Arceus actually tried to bribe him to nuke it. Poochyena refused, then Arceus went and ArceusRoll'd Poochy to death. D:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • The Cake began attacking causing an all out war between the cakes, the pies, the cupcakes, the muffins, the tart and the toaster tarts. Until Poocheyena and Houndour ate them all, saving the humans until they ate them too. Soon, the population was over so...

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • pokemon ruled the world. yey [ um actually that might not be funny. *runs away*]

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    giratina takes dialga, palkia, darkrai and arceus to the distortion world

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • elenty was the number Arceus was assigned so if he heard this number, he must destroy everything and start all over agian but slightly altered here and there:

One day, in the region of Fiorre, a Poochyena was taking a long rest when it felt something touch it coming from the bushes.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • the Turtwig that came out used Razor Leaf, giving Poochyena a lot of cuts. Poochyena didn't like this and OWNED the turtwig...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Poochyena used transform and turned into a human, who threw a Pokeball and captured Turtwig.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • But he was really Pokemon Trainer from Brawl with the power to annoy the heck outta people with his voice so he went to go become a Fiorre League champion (even though there are no gyms in Fiorre) and headed to Summer City (or town, I haven't touched my copy of Ranger since I gave my egg to myself)

Back