• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Why would you have to delete the attachemtn? Won't it still stay there after you delete the image off your computer? Xx;

Oh, and Toto, you said you had Season 1? Would you possibly have pics from the episode "School of Hard Knocks"? I don't wanna sound like I'm repeating myself, but you just mention you had Season 1.. XD

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Hey!

Whatever happened to info/pics of Yukiro?
    I've been trying to get info on her for some time now.
    ok ok calm DOWN! you need to be patient. You request will come. :sleeping:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • gilbertman said:
    alright i think none of my requests are from then, well except sunreesa i dont know when she appreared but if you could help me with my requests id be most grateful

I have pics of Sunreesa. :P I hope they help you with your drawings. :classic:
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hey sweeties, I feel evil. XD
    Anyway does anybody have pics of Brock punching Misty's head in the episode where Ash got Bulbasuar in the first season? That was sweet. XD I'll appreciate it. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Jeremy said:
    Hey sweeties, I feel evil. XD
    Anyway does anybody have pics of Brock punching Misty's head in the episode where Ash got Bulbasuar in the first season? That was sweet. XD I'll appreciate it. ^^
    Here is the pic XD

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Salamence64 said:
    I have pics of Sunreesa. :P I hope they help you with your drawings. :classic:
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

wow thanks that gets rid of my need for sunreesa pics, thanks so much

but i still need pics of:
    -Sabrina
    -Koga
    -The Ghost Of Maidens Peak

and as for Yukiro she appread in episode #403 i think which she fought against Tet.....ahh the dude with the Meowth in Boots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back