• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obligatory new member post

Sudonim

Doing things that are completely unnecessary
Years
  • Greetings PokéCommunity, My name (as you might be able to tell) is Sudonim or Sudo if seven characters doesn't really suit your fancy. A few things i enjoy are making bad puns, playing Pokémon (shocking), and being dumb. My favorite Pokémon is Ferrothorn for cactus shenanigans and Pikachu the rest of the time. I hope to bless you with my somewhat mediocre presence like a Patrat riding a Bidoof majestically off into the sunset.

P.S. I have made the Sudowoodo joke myself before.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hey there Sudo! Welcome. Ferrothorn is a very solid choice for a favorite Pokémon (Quite literally. Haha, see? I can make bad puns too... right?). Make sure to take a look around the forums, try to settle yourself. See you around! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Sudonim! Sorry for the late reply and welcome to the community! If Ferrothorn if your favorite Pokemon because it's all cactus-like, what about Cacturne? :o

Back