• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    Hi. I am a 15 year old from India. I have been a Pokémon anime fan since childhood but started playing Pokémon games a month ago. I started with Fire red and completed it. Now I am playing Emerald. I play those on Android. I hope to see and meet PokéFans like me. ThankQ...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi. I am a 15 year old from India. I have been a Pokémon anime fan since childhood but started playing Pokémon games a month ago. I started with Fire red and completed it. Now I am playing Emerald. I play those on Android. I hope to see and meet PokéFans like me. ThankQ...

Heya! Welcome to PC today. ^^ I used to like watching the Pokemon anime too! I hope you're enjoying the games; are you having fun with them? Which pokemon would you say is your favourite? o:

Regardless, have a good stay, and I would love to see you again real soon~!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    I am just addicted to them. I mean it. I am planning to play Soul Silver after completing Emerald. At Mt. Pyre right now..

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    Hey there! welcome to PC, always a pleasure to meet another Pokemon fan!

I used to watch the anime when I was a kid, then played the games and never looked back. My very first Pokemon game was Sapphire, 3rd gen game same as Emerald. I'm curious, which Pokemon did you choosed as starter? my first Pokemon ever was Treecko.

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know! good luck with everything out there.

I choosed Torchic as my starter (I have a certain liking to Fire types) which is now a Lv. 41 Blaziken. What are you playing nowadays? Let me know..

Years
  • Oh cool! SoulSilver/HeartGold were amazing remakes, I'd definitely recommend them. FR and Emerald were also very good though so I'm happy to hear you're enjoying those. o/ Welcome to PC and nice to meet you, Nabil!

I'm playing some phone apps (Fire Emblem Heroes) right now but also getting back into Pokémon Sun since I can finally move over my favorites from Alpha Sapphire over there. What other games do you enjoy??

Back