• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Wi-Fi team

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Hey guys please tell me what you think about this team​

TORTERRA

nature: brave

max def, max hp

moveset : curse-wood hammer-EQ-synthesis

ARCANAINE

nature: naughty

max atk max spd

moveset: crunch-iron tail-morning sun-flamethrower

UMBREON

nature: relaxed

max def max hp

moveset: toxic-confuse ray-moon light-psychic

BLASTOISE

nature: calm

max sp def max sp atk

moveset: surf-ice beam-rapid spin-focus blast

ELECTIVIRE

nature: lonely

max atk max spd

moveset: thunder punch-ice punch-EQ-cross chop

DRAGONITE

nature: adamant

max atk max spd

moveset: dragon dance-dragon claw-roost-fly

Last edited:

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • You actually need to give the EV spread. For example: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe for Arcanine.

Your movesets also need work as well. Torterra's fairly decent.

Arcanine needs Thunder Fang to hit Water types.

For Umbreon, I'd do the following:

Umbreon @Lagging Tail
    Impish/Synchronize
    252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpDef
    -Moonlight
    -Payback
    -Return
    -Toxic

Lagging Tail + STAB means Payback gets 150 base power. Return has 120 BP at max happiness. Toxic for status, and Moonlight for recovery.

Blastoise and Electrivire aren't too bad, actually, but Dragonite needs Earthquake in place of Fly. 2-turn moves like Fly are generally avoided in competitive battling, unless it's something like Sunny Day+Solarbeam. Dragonite should also be EV trained in 252 HP, 64 Atk, and 192 Spe. That spread means it'll withstand more hits.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    it's really nice team that you have but don't you think that you need a ghost pokemon like Gengar...etc

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Torterra: It's better off with this set:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Wood Hammer
    -Earthquake
    -Synthesis/Stone Edge
    Nature: already given
    EVs: 212 HP/252 Atk/44 Spe
    Item: Leftovers

Arcanine: Replace Crunch and Iron Tail with ExtremeSpeed and Will-o-Wisp/Toxic.

Blastoise: Replace Focus Blast with Toxic (I know you'll miss out on the coverage, but Blastoise was made to defend)

Dragonite: Replace Fly with Earthquake. EQ provides better coverage and if you keep Fly, your opponent will most likely switch in something that resists Flying to take the attack.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • You actually need to give the EV spread. For example: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe for Arcanine.

Your movesets also need work as well. Torterra's fairly decent.

Arcanine needs Thunder Fang to hit Water types.

For Umbreon, I'd do the following:

Umbreon @Lagging Tail
    Impish/Synchronize
    252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpDef
    -Moonlight
    -Payback
    -Return
    -Toxic

Lagging Tail + STAB means Payback gets 150 base power. Return has 120 BP at max happiness. Toxic for status, and Moonlight for recovery.

Blastoise and Electrivire aren't too bad, actually, but Dragonite needs Earthquake in place of Fly. 2-turn moves like Fly are generally avoided in competitive battling, unless it's something like Sunny Day+Solarbeam. Dragonite should also be EV trained in 252 HP, 64 Atk, and 192 Spe. That spread means it'll withstand more hits.

about dragonite you are right i need to replace fly but i need a flying move becaue as you may notice i dont have something against fighting type PKMNs.

Torterra: It's better off with this set:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Wood Hammer
    -Earthquake
    -Synthesis/Stone Edge
    Nature: already given
    EVs: 212 HP/252 Atk/44 Spe
    Item: Leftovers

Arcanine: Replace Crunch and Iron Tail with ExtremeSpeed and Will-o-Wisp/Toxic.

Blastoise: Replace Focus Blast with Toxic (I know you'll miss out on the coverage, but Blastoise was made to defend)

Dragonite: Replace Fly with Earthquake. EQ provides better coverage and if you keep Fly, your opponent will most likely switch in something that resists Flying to take the attack.

i didnt know that toerterra can learn stealth rock so yea stealth rock in place of curse.

about arcanine i wasnt realy sure about his moveset so my arcanine is gona be like this ,flamethrower-thundr fang-extremespeed-morning sun i wont give him toxic caz then three of my pokemons will have toxic and i dont think its necceary

p.s sorry if my grammar is not great ,ENG is not my main language

Last edited:

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • about dragonite you are right i need to replace fly but i need a flying move becaue as you may notice i dont have something against fighting type PKMNs.

Keep in mind you don't HAVE to have an attack that hits every type. Any STAB-ed attack with a decent (Something like 80+) Base Power will do. Especially since you have items like the Life Orb and Choice items that boost the power of your moves.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • Keep in mind you don't HAVE to have an attack that hits every type. Any STAB-ed attack with a decent (Something like 80+) Base Power will do. Especially since you have items like the Life Orb and Choice items that boost the power of your moves.

hmmm you probaply right thanks for the help

Back