• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a little post to say hey :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    I just came across this site and thought hey why not join and see if I will be active :) So hey all *waves* Let me say a little about me, I talk a lot, watch to much TV, Play to much games,Rather lazy and a rather odd person :P

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Hi brydeca, welcome to PC!
    Don't worry, we all are quite odd in one way or another here. {XD}
    What kind of games do you play?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, welcome to PC! We're very glad you decided to join us. As you can see, there is so much to do around PC, so I'm absolutely sure you'll find something that attracts your attention. As for TV, I rarely watch it these days, I mostly use it for background noise. Since you like TV, I do recommend you take gander at our Entertainment & Media section where you can talk about your favorite TV shows and movies. I see you like Video Games as well, what type of games do you play? You can also take a look at our Video Games section as well. I hope you decide to make PC your internet home! Enjoy your time here, see you around <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    @Raffy98 Recently I have been playing a lot of pokemon (of course, The Sims 4, Fallout Shelter and a few stupid clicker games lol. But mostly I enjoy simulation games and pokemon. Thank you for the warm welcome.

@Sheep Hopefully I do stick around lol, I usually join things and forget I joined them, Then just end up being busy with real life stuffs then forget about what stuff I was on. What sorta stuff do you watch these day's? Plus thank you for the warm welcome.

@Radiating I do have netflix as well, What have you been watching on there and thank you for the wam welcome.

@tokyodrift Thank you as well for the warm welcome, And I shall have a looksie at them :D I like to play simulation kind of games, Owning a business and level things up, Recently Fallout Shelte too, I like pokemon of course and I have an odd thing for clicker games haha

Last edited:
    Back