• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Lovers Association

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The animal world has been quiet the past few days, Joey. But I just want to say congrats to your dog for graduating puppy class! She looks like she is on her way to a better life and a better future. Welp, time for Dog College, I guess! :P

Dogs with caps = super duper adorable omg.

I do have a topic though: Any funny animal videos you seen as of late?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
On my old phone, I had a video of my dog doing funny noises because he saw a dog 5 minutes ago and he was still complaining and whining because he didn't get to play with it, haha.

Although, I got a picture of him under my girlfriend's bed with his butt sticking out next to her phone charger and it looks like if he was charging his butt with the wire right next to his butt hahaha.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well it's kind of a funny video. But if you go to YouTube and search Smartest Dog In The World - Jumpy 123 trick, that is what I want to teach my dogs to do. I would link it but I'm on my phone.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
that would be this one, right?

Hot dayum that dog is smart. I need Abby and Bentley to take notes on this. lmao. I mean, Abby knows some tricks like sit, and stay and play dead. Bentley's still young but it's not too late for me to show him a few tricks and such. But sometimes he...doesn't really listen. xD

This is my favorite.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
^ that would be the one. Out of my dogs, Sierra and Bella are the smartest. All of mine know sit and down and shake, but Sierra is the smartest if them all. Sierra swims, knows when it's time to eat, and a few other things. Bella knows wave, heel, stay, and a few others.

And that raccoon was funny

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh she sounds pretty smart and well trained! Kudos to you and the trainer for building such a great dog. :)

Here's another I liked. This is more recent and I was very amused by it. It's about a magician tricking dogs to having treats. Their reactions are so adorable.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I watched this one just now and I was just...cracking up xD.

Both of my dogs hate baths...literally xD. But Abby tends to have more care than Bentley since Abby has longer hair and she produces more dander. Her hair has to be brushed often too. Bentley can't tolerate water and has a bigger fear of it than my cats. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I know what you mean with the long hair, my yorkie's got a full length coat that touches the ground, lots of brushing and cleaning. :P I notice she's gotten a lot more vocal with old age, actually, she used to just shiver in the bath but now she cries and whines like a baby when someone else is nearby, as if she's calling for help.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
I d like to join my name is Wolf Masin and I have a white albino sheperd named sheaba. Sheaba is 4 feet 5 inches tall from shoulder to ground while standing she is 6 feet. She is my cute fuzzy buddy. We watch animal planet all the time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Beautiful-Birds-1.jpg

Let's talk about a certain animal: Birds! We see them every day around us. Right now we have a ton of species, depending on the location. Anyone got a favorite bird in particular?

I d like to join my name is Wolf Masin and I have a white albino sheperd named sheaba. Sheaba is 4 feet 5 inches tall from shoulder to ground while standing she is 6 feet. She is my cute fuzzy buddy. We watch animal planet all the time.

Welcome Wolf! What shows do you like in particular on Animal Planet? I really like My Cat From Hell, it's such an..amusing show that teaches owners on how cats at first can be really evil but they can turn for the better. :)

The Void

hiiiii
Years
I have this weird obsession with llamas for some reason, and no one knows why. I've always wanted to own one, though there aren't that many llamas outside the Americas.

Anyway, I've owned a total of 7 dogs in my life (they're all dead), a tank and two bowls of different species of fish (they died as well :( ), a pair of lovebirds (they escaped), and shrimp larva that never made it to adulthood. As you can see I'm a terrible pet owner. But I've always loved animals anyway, and I do my best to stop animal abuses in my own little way. I don't have any pets right now, but I figured if I ever had the time my next one would be a praying mantis or hopefully a llama. >.<

Although I'm taking up physics now, I used to consider marine biology as a profession since I loved marine animals like whales and dolphins, and it never fails to amaze me how little we know about them.

Yay for animals!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
We watch dogs 101, big cat diary, wild man, these other ones r from different networks she likes cops, and law and order dunno y but she likes it. We have a way of communication as well with our facial expressions and paws. I had her since she was 4 now she is 10 and still lives healthy :D

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Hi, I'm Digimon Kaiser!
I know four dogs in my life. Two of them are my mother's. A mutt (Corgi mixed with.....?) named Momo, and a three-legged Jack Russell named Boomy (who likes dancing for cheese on his back legs).

My dad has a chocolate lab named Bonnie (turning 13 next month, she's literally three feet away from me as I am typing this sentence), and his girlfriend has Layla, the most psychotic, fat little Chihuahua I have ever met.

I used to have several goldfish (like ten of them), that all died within a month, a total of six leopard geckos (two at a time maximum), a pointer dog named Barney (no relation to that obnoxious dinosaur), and three Syrian hamsters (not all at once, one at a time).

My favorite animal is the honey badger. I think you all know why.... Thank you, YouTube!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have this weird obsession with llamas for some reason, and no one knows why. I've always wanted to own one, though there aren't that many llamas outside the Americas.

Anyway, I've owned a total of 7 dogs in my life (they're all dead), a tank and two bowls of different species of fish (they died as well :( ), a pair of lovebirds (they escaped), and shrimp larva that never made it to adulthood. As you can see I'm a terrible pet owner. But I've always loved animals anyway, and I do my best to stop animal abuses in my own little way. I don't have any pets right now, but I figured if I ever had the time my next one would be a praying mantis or hopefully a llama. >.<

Although I'm taking up physics now, I used to consider marine biology as a profession since I loved marine animals like whales and dolphins, and it never fails to amaze me how little we know about them.

Yay for animals!

I don't hear much about llamas here in my area. Are they common in your area?

I can't say that you are a terrible pet owner. Every pet we own is actually a lesson learned in life, and how we take their lives for granted. Simply put, if you ever decide to own a pet again, whether something big or something small, it should become a lesson to you, especially since you're growing up and such.

I almost majored in Marine Biology myself, seeing that Biology is one of my favorite sciences. Marine life is so pretty! Welcome, btw xD

Hi, I'm Digimon Kaiser!
I know four dogs in my life. Two of them are my mother's. A mutt (Corgi mixed with.....?) named Momo, and a three-legged Jack Russell named Boomy (who likes dancing for cheese on his back legs).

My dad has a chocolate lab named Bonnie (turning 13 next month, she's literally three feet away from me as I am typing this sentence), and his girlfriend has Layla, the most psychotic, fat little Chihuahua I have ever met.

I used to have several goldfish (like ten of them), that all died within a month, a total of six leopard geckos (two at a time maximum), a pointer dog named Barney (no relation to that obnoxious dinosaur), and three Syrian hamsters (not all at once, one at a time).

My favorite animal is the honey badger. I think you all know why.... Thank you, YouTube!

"psychotic fat little chihuahua" that's a new term for me xD

I guess, by experience, female chihuahuas are more crazy than the males. They tend to be extremely overprotected of their owners. My chihuahua, Bentley, isn't much at all, and I assume that male chihuahuas are lenient and authoritative than the females. Bentley will bark at strangers at first, but he will be more friendly and sweet and he'll want to sleep on everyone's lap. lol

& Welcome! It's awesome to see new animal owners & lovers here. :D

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I recently started volunteering at the Stone Zoo, and one of the reindeer there recently gave birth. Saw pics online, and it's pretty cute. They have not revealed the gender, and they haven't decided on a name either.

Years
Hello! I would love to join... :)

Username: Cassafrass1999

Favorite Animal: Ohhh, this is a tough one... I love huskies, cats, hermit crabs, and red pandas! ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I recently started volunteering at the Stone Zoo, and one of the reindeer there recently gave birth. Saw pics online, and it's pretty cute. They have not revealed the gender, and they haven't decided on a name either.

Awww baby reindeer! Future Santa's helpers, maybe? :3 Hopefully they decide on a name as soon as the find the gender. And hopefully the mom-baby bond goes well too. :)

Hello! I would love to join... :)

Username: Cassafrass1999

Favorite Animal: Ohhh, this is a tough one... I love huskies, cats, hermit crabs, and red pandas! ^_^

Welcome! Do you own any pets of your own? If not, that's alright. We welcome animal lovers of all levels. I'm a cat owner myself. Never met someone who likes hermit crabs, I've seen a ton of those around the beaches in Mexico and they are really scary! xD Nice to see you are brave. :)

Back