• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • I saw this idea on another site and thought. Might be fun to do here. This can help new spriters polishing their talents learning about anatomy, shading, etc.

The meaning of the game:
    You make a lineart (or a piece of lineart), then you post it. The next person continues with your lineart. When the lineart is complete the next poster will choose the colour of the fakemon. The next one will start shading. Then the next one will continue shading until the shading is good.

Rules:
    - If you made a piece of the sprite, you should wait till 2 other spirtes have posted a change or wait 24 hours before you may make a change in the sprite.
    - The fake must fit in the 80x80 size
    - When you're spriting, don't make to many parts, because it's the meaning that anyone cooperates in making the sprites.
    - Fakemons that are finished may be used for hacks. You don't have to credit all people that worked on the fake, but a link to this thread as credit is asked.
    - If a fakemon is finished you may not change it anymore.
    - It doesn't matter how bad your skills are. If the anatomy isn't that correct other spriters may crititize on it or make a small change in the body part.
    - Linearts must be clean of you post them.
    - If two people post an edit on the same time we go on with the one that first posted.
    - Fakemons must be in the official style. So they concentrate on the foe.
    - If someone saves in the wrong format (like GIF, JPG, JPEG) we go on with the sprite that was posted before that sprite.
    - When someone breaks a rule go on with the one posted previously.

If a sprite is done it will be posted in the fake dex on this post.
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    fakemongame3.gif
    fakemongame4.gif
    fakemongame5.gif
    fakev.png
    teenmimey.png
    29deefq.png
    attachment.php

snapper.png
    fakemongame3.png
    WeirdThing.png

Allright let's start:
    fakel.png

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I really want to lock this for the fact you broke about 3 rules, but instead I'll move it to PP. But honestly if you break any more rules then you're getting infracted.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    NExtstage.png

I may as well join in. I joined the previous one to a head and made them horns =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back