• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    lol hey this is really fun. I gave it body guys:)
    Fakemon Game

ps.( sorry if i added to much :()

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2019
    Added a belly curve, a spike on the tail and eyes:

http:/ /img132.images hack. us/img132/2582/fa kemongame1.png

Remove the stupid spaces...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I jotted down the basic colors and made the fire look. . Decent. (At least. . I think that was fire. .)

Fakemon Game

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Fakemon Game

The body was just too big, so I slimmed it down a bit and gave it some form. I also moved the arms, since they looked odd so far back on the body.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    A pudgy flaming penguin looking for a fight, what does it look like? The curled thing on its head was going to be a feather, but I didn't want to limit the person after me, so left it as just an undefined curly thing.

I've compiled the first two sprites into animated gifs (Froslass_Maniac, want to put them in the first post?)... Should I remove the transparency?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back