• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
    For some reason, the sprite stopped showing up in my previous post.

Fakemon Game

Just reposting it. Toodles.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    here is a shiny version of it:
    Fakemon Game
    I accidently jpegged and the pallette is in between them (completely custom)

I would say this is about done, Shall I start the next one?
    its a tail with a pallette set to go!

forgot to add:
    Fakemon Game

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    You shouldn't dictate the flow like that. I was tempted to use your part as a body or tongue, but it's not in a great position for that, so I just touched it up and added a part (a head?). The next person can connect the two with a body, or just delete my part and do what they want.
    Fakemon Game

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    yea last night when I made this I thught about putting this is my game. Anyone that does adds a part will be credited along with a link to the thread. Anyway I colored and shaded it. If theres something wrong you can use the before me to redo it.
    Fakemon Game

Personally I like the orange and purple one. Zoom in if you don't notice my suckish shading on the blue one, it looked good zoomed in but then I zoomed out and I didn't really like it. I didn't shave the cresent on it's tail because it looks cool like this.

EDIT: Hey Can We Do A Fusion next like some takes a part and adds it, then another, then another or should I create a new thread?

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    You need a moderator's permission to create a thread on this board, but you can go ahead and ask if you want. I'm more interested in this though, since it's so unpredictable.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    well imo they are both unpredictable but right now I don't feel like asking for a Mod's permission. Can anyone tell me if my shading is good or natural enough.

BTW, someone should really add a part like a tongue or something so we can continue with the game. I would do it myself but I don't think it is fair to go 2 times in a row.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    I'd say thats a wrap!
    Fakemon Game

Few changes, removed 2 parts of tail (top completely changed and a lil bit in middle)
    Extra spike, the one on head cleaned up a little and I got the shiny form too. Nice colour choices Scizor.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    A pudgy flaming penguin looking for a fight, what does it look like? The curled thing on its head was going to be a feather, but I didn't want to limit the person after me, so left it as just an undefined curly thing.

I've compiled the first two sprites into animated gifs (Froslass_Maniac, want to put them in the first post?)... Should I remove the transparency?

sorry was on vacation I shall put them in the first post ^^;

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    I don't think you're supposed to just flat out remove things without reason... You should be adding to the sprite or refining it. Eh, whatever, as long as you're having fun it's fine. I don't think it's done yet though, the shading isn't great.

Here's the... uh.. flameguin, compiled.

Fakemon Game

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    yea I agree with Chesu, don't remove parts like that, you can improve on stuff though. I'll just add the spike to one with the completed tail and maybe another one just to look awesome. Does anyone wanna work on shading?

heres a version that still has my tail but it has his spike and another:
    Fakemon Game

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Eh, whatever, I guess it's fine as it is, and I don't want to shade it, so I'll start the next one.

Fakemon Game

Please, don't do anything like draw an entire body, limbs and all... Do just a body, or just the arms, just the legs. Part of the fun is deciding what the previous person's contribution means. For instance, what did I draw? A beak, a fang, a claw, a simplified scorpion tail? That's up to whoever gets to it first to decide.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I flipped it and made it a little more of a tail or an arm jabbing out to it's left/ our right.
    Fakemon Game

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Hmm, seems that you both posted yours in the same minute.

If two people post an edit on the same time we go on with the one that first posted.

Sorry Z, looks like we're going with Jesse's. Though, it doesn't have to be a head until it's clearly established as one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back