• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

@Wartooth: I thought you were joking when you said you thought that I was female....I mean I am so bad at this....still funny though....and you already have a pair.

..Yeah, but Pairing means nothing; I still hold a special place in my heart for you..Under all the other Straight-totally-not-gay things I love in life >_>

..Actually nah dude, you kinda did suck at switching roles like that. You had me convinced for maybe like..20 minutes after I first talked to you? XD

Xairmo:...OH YEAH!?! WELL UR GHEY!! LOLO!!!!

Saying that doesn't really work too well on you XD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • ..Yeah, but Pairing means nothing; I still hold a special place in my heart for you..Under all the other Straight-totally-not-gay things I love in life >_>

..Actually nah dude, you kinda did suck at switching roles like that. You had me convinced for maybe like..20 minutes after I first talked to you? XD

Xairmo:...OH YEAH!?! WELL UR GHEY!! LOLO!!!!

Saying that doesn't really work too well on you XD
    hehehe sure toki we believe you *coughnowedontcough*
    so wait is jordan a girl or gay or....?

yeah it dont work so well to call me that toki, its only offensive youre not gay XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    sp your male but are you like straight. bi, gay, etc.?

..Dude, You're trying to flirt with himher..THAT'S CROSSING MY TERRITORY! >O

..I'm like..99% sure he's just straight. Actually both of us are. Yeah, it's..pretty complicated, actually ._.

..I'm changing my Gender; I want to see if I can actually get away with it <_<

But first i need to start typing in like..pink text...

Okay, there we go. <.<

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    In his other reply, to me, that is, he used none, which was where my reply was directed at. Also, I'd appreciate not being told I'm on something — I don't find it particularly funny.

You weren't told that you were though.
    And most people I know are on something... chairs. -shot-

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • ..Dude, You're trying to flirt with himher..THAT'S CROSSING MY TERRITORY! >O

..I'm like..99% sure he's just straight. Actually both of us are. Yeah, it's..pretty complicated, actually ._.

..I'm changing my Gender; I want to see if I can actually get away with it <_<

But first i need to start typing in like..pink text...

Okay, there we go. <.<
    im not trying to flirt!! D=<
    puh-lease toki, i could so get more men then you could
    well you'll never fool me toki

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    "I assume Matt is on something today... ?"

My exact words. Meh, you know it was a somehow sarcastic question anyway.

edit: wait, your status on MSN is "away" must you fool people?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • "I assume Matt is on something today... ?"

My exact words. Meh, you know it was a somehow sarcastic question anyway.
    And I said I didn't appreciate that sort of remark. That's all. I'm entitled not to like something that's said about and directed at me.

Edit: I'm away on MSN because I'm watching TV at the moment. Plus I'm not in the mood to talk to any one other than my close friends—who aren't online currently—due to recent events.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Okay, sure... it was more of a serious question anyway... -shuts up-

I take it that everything after the "plus" is complicated?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back