• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I am Cinamyn.

Years
  • Ahoy everybody! I am Cinamyn, the classic tale of a 24 year old that is still very much into Pokemon.

I found this place from playing all these fangames and rom hacks. While I am a busy working adult, I can't play a lot but I really enjoy following everything and watching people enjoy the franchise.
    I've participated in several VGC Nationals in Australia back in the day, and have some great stories from those days.

On to the good stuff now, I am also an amateur musician. Learning at the moment, but have put a few thousand dollars into programs.
    Currently composing a Soundtrack for a game called BROKEN Rpg.

One day, I would like to help someone or help myself compose music for a Fangame or ROM Hack. (I cannot guarantee perfect tracks but I do know my theory and all that)

I'll probably be lurking a lot 'cause forum discussions can be a bit difficult for me, but don't be afraid to send a Personal Message! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I second colours! Your username is fantastic! :o

But most importantly, welcome to the community! I thinks it's great you want to share your music with fellow game devs. I hope that works out for you! :)

Back