• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hie !!

Years
  • Hello!! My name is hannah!!!! Call me ham or whatever !! I'm 21 and, as expected, I love Pokemon!:D

I made an account on here back in 2014 (wow!!) and I miss pokemon forums, rping and stuff like that! so, im hoping to get back into it and make some pals in the process!!!

I'm on a computer most of the day for work, so I'd love to be active in any sort of chat rooms anyone has!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    hello.I hope I can make friends with you.I am coming to Pokecommunity for the first time.I hope we have here★

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome back to PC I suppose lol :P

If you look for a chatroom, PC has it's own discord server (should be easy to find on the forums, I do not have the link on hand, am very bad I know).

Enjoy the forums! ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Hannah! Welcome back to the community! I'm glad you found your way to us once more. Like TY said, I'm sure you'll like the Discord server if you're eager to see our chatrooms! :)

Years
  • Hi Hannah, welcome! Nice to see you pop back here. :> I used to love RPing way back in the day but dunno if I can get back into it now that I'm so busy aha. See you around!

Back