• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2019
    I'm Purple-ishDragon, longtime Pokémon player who's looking for some cool challenges. Stumbled across this forum and thought I'd join in the fun!

Years
  • Welcome Purple-ishDragon, nice to meet you. n~n I like doing challenges in the Pokémon games if you're talking about that, though my save file corrupted for the last one I was working on orz. Have a lovely time on PC!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Purple-ish! Welcome to the forums! We definitely have a lot of interesting challenges going on so I hope you find something that sparks your interest! Best of luck to you!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hey Purple-ish I don't like challenges the last challenge I was working on the challenge was getting level 100 hundred pokemon before the first gym and I failed I got to level 50 on my first pokemon then I just gave up and realized "Wow why did I waste 50 hours of my life just to give up" Welcome to the community

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Purple-ish, welcome! I'm currently on an Omega Ruby nuzlocke, my first ever. How's life, by the way? Also, which Pokemon and region are your favourites?

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hey Purple.

Welcome to the site! What's the most fun challenge you've completed so far?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2019
    @Sheep @Fairy Thank you both for the warm welcome!

@TheAlmightyBlaziken Ouch, that sounds rough. Props to you for making it that far, though! I know I probably would have lost patience before then, haha.

@SidTheRiser07 My favorite region in Unova- Pokemon Black was my first game and I was absolutely stoked to play it. My favorite Pokémon is Ninjask, swords dance/u-turn being my favorite combo. Good luck on your first nuzlocke!

@Karl Thank you! I've started a nuzlocke in alpha sapphire- not my first, but I keep losing interest in the format and deleting my data. 😅

Last edited:

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @Karl Thank you! I've started a nuzlocke in alpha sapphire- not my first, but I keep losing interest in the format and deleting my data. 😅

I think that's what I'd do if I started any challenges... OCD can be quite a troll and is challenging enough. :laugh-squinted:

Back