• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: FINALS - Congratulations to the Ghosts of Perdition!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    grats to GoP, nice finals

also @ broken replays, you can kind of watch them by using the skip turn function, if you really want to.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Congrats to GoP for winning. It would have been nice to have come out on top, but there's always next time. It was a fun time nonetheless.

Sirfetch’d

This was a very fun first season guys. Congrats on winning it all, GoP!

Etherion

You guys better watch yo' backs :3 The MMs are ready for a comeback ^^

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • First off, I wanted to say that much more so than any other clan war or series of matches, I really enjoyed these Finals, especially how 4 of the 5 matches happened in quick succession like they did. Congrats to the Draconian Empire for getting this far; if I'm being honest, you guys probably should have won given our sneaking into the postseason by the skin of our teeth and you guys dominating the regular season, lol.

Also, shoutouts to my clan mates who all came up big at some point or another throughout, often multiple times--we literally needed almost every win, lol. wolf deserves credit for this idea and getting it rolling (which has been somewhat dormant for awhile). Chase was all kinds of helpful running the League.

More fulfilling than the outcome for me personally was the conclusion of these PCL Championships. Going back to my time as a newbie here 8 years ago, these types of things always failed, often spectacularly. While the League has more than its share of faults, I truthfully feel very gratified to have a repetition under our belts. It's so nice to be able to say that, well, we saw this thing through. Here's to many more iterations to come~

Back