• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON: SUN AND MOON Ds!!!

Pokemon trainer xeo

Sprite/Champion
Years
Hey guys!!!!!!!! I dont know if this belongs here, but I need your help. I would make it myself, but I only have a tablet. I wanna make pokemon sun and moon Ds. So, here is the info:
Story:
You just arrived from kanto, and are ready to start your alola journey!!!!!! If you dont have a 3ds, this hack will make you have the whole expernce. This rom hack of pokemon black 2 and or poekmon white 2 will have most of the features of the original games.
Features:
Charicter customizations
New pokemon from the alola region!!!
A custom post game in kanto!!!
Date the girls if guy, and vice versa, build your socal link to one hundred to get married and more :)
More than just red and blue return, all your favorite past charicters come back.
Needed:
Rom hackers
Concept artist
Story write for kanto post game and dateing dating dialog
Spriters
And people who have played pokemon sun and moon
What do you say, will you help me?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
This hack sounds interesting I like ur idea cuz I don't have a 3ds n can't play sun n moon

Back