• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    LF Masterballs
    Offer: Leftovers, Any Stone, TM Earthquake/Stone Edge, PP Max

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    Trentp's trading thread.

Okay so basically i just started soul silver. and i know people have alot of eggs or newly hatched starters they have just laying in their box. i was wondering if i could get the starter pokemon you have laying around, or just any good low level pokemon, for my pokemon journey. i really want starters from the first second and fourth generation. but anything will do. pleaseee help me.

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    looking for a male pokemon breedable with weavile that knows Ice Shard. I can give you a red shard and/or one of the decent sneasels i hatch once breeding is done

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Need A Pikachu Colered Pichu

Hi People!

I recently missed the Pikachu colered pichu event (just my luck) and i really really want a spikey eared pichu. I have lots of good/rare pokemon (no shinies) and i can make a lot of good offers. PLEASE HELP ME SOME1!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Ill give u a tangela 4 a pikachu colered pichu? is that ok?

LOOKING FOR: Pikachu colered pichu.
    OFFEREING: Anything!!!!

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • I am looking for a shiny vulpix perferably calm nature or any other that raises special defense if i can i will fufill any reasonable offer.

DrakePokemonProf

Drake the Pokemon Professor
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    want to evolve my kadabra

just want to trade him then get him back, if anyone is nice enough to do that it would be greatly appreciated. pm me

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Looking for any shiny Pokémon, I really don't care if they're UT or their stats or natures. I'm starting a collection for a trade and breeding thread. I'll also accept any events or rare Pokémon (you know, like starters and uncommon ones like Skarmory or Lapras). Feel free to give me any offer, even if you'd think it's senseless, as I like to hear all offers :)

Currently my main regular wants are Larvitar (or its evolutions), Totodile (or its evolutions), etc. But all shinies are needed, and eggs are happily accepted.

I'm offering a Shiny Dialga, Shiny Kingler, Darkrai, Arceus, Palkia, Red Gyarados, Pikachu-Coloured Pichu, Pineco, Dratini, Heracross, Kangaskhan, Wartortle, Squirtle, Rhyhorn, Cyndaquil, Lapras, Pinsir, Eevee, Murkrow, Tauros, Sudowoodo, Aipom, Stantler, etc. If there's something else you need, feel free to ask.

ChimcharFuse

Awaiting Black and White
    Years
  • I need to be lent a Legit HeartGold Kyogre.
    All I need to do is get the Rayquaza Orb thing from Mr. Pokemon.
    So, if you have one, would you be willing to lend it to me?
    (I just want to get it, then give it back)

I'll give you any Pokemon for lending it to me, even event Pokemon.
    So, here's how the trade will work.
    Bring the Kyogre in to the Wi-Fi trading room, and I'll trade you your requested Pokemon for it.
    Then, when I'm done getting the Rayquaza thingy, I'll trade you your Kyogre back, and you get to keep your requested Pokemon and your Kyogre.
    I would suggest a TRU Arceus.
    PM me if interested.
    Remember, not a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Kyogre, but the one you got in HeartGold after defeating Red.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Looking for any pokemon holding a macho brace, PM me,
    Offering: Lvl 1 untouched Extreme Speed Dratini (Whatever gender you want)

Moves are:
    Extreme Speed Dragon Rush Surf Dragon Pulse

FC: Tony 2536 5935 2854

Aurako

Pokemon Communicator<3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Looking for: Pikachu Colored Pichu

Offering: Extremespeed Dratini, Riolu, anything I can catch in Soul Silver
    that's reasonable.

PM me please<3.
    I really want to get the notch-eared<3. So cute.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • Looking for: Chikorita, Totodile, Charmander, Squirtle & a shiny Togepi, trained, untrained, crappy IV's, I don't care just a low level perferably.

Offering: Any nature Togepi (I attepmted hatching a shiny one and now I have 130 or so), any of the first two generation starters & Mudkip, or any common non-legendary Pokemon from the first two generations.

Still looking for the Shiny Togepi, anyone have one they don't want? D:
    I'll also lend out a HG Kyogre for the shiny Togepi IF the person using the Kyogre gives me a Pokemon of theirs to keep till they're done.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Looking for a beldum, don't have much, no EV's or Iv's or whatever, just good old fashioned pokemon

tell me what you want, and ill see if i can get it for you.

krazypoop

Ice Cold
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Rotom

Hey, does anyone have a Timid Rotom H ? If anyone of u do please post it up for offers Thank you ! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Looking for Adament Gyrados

Looking for a Adament Shiny Gyrados. I have tried to catch it on the game but I swear it's impossible.

Oh Yea and I'm using Soulsilver

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back