• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Back, Again?

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hello, my name is FireEagle.

I don't know when the last time I've gotten on here, but I'm back and I don't know how long haha. However, I do know that I've left without completing another Pokemon story I've created, which is a downfall and something I usually end up doing on this forum, sadly. I would want to start a story and continue, then finish one hopefully. Now, since I've returned, I'm going for a different kind of story instead of going back into the Kanto region, which is a classic starting point for any adventure haha.

So, anyways, please when the first chapter is submitted, take a look and read it. I would highly appreciate it.

Years
  • Hello! Welcome back to PC!

I used to do a bit of writing myself. It's great that you have the motivation to give it another go! I would love to take a look at your writing when completed.

Hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I do like going back to Kanto and Johto every so often myself! But it's nice to some things different every now and then. <33

But yeah, welcome back! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you're having a great weekend! I do hope your story will be a good success and I hope you'll stick around with us! I'll be happy to chat anytime! Message me whenever you'd like! <33

Years
  • I'd love if you finished your story as well =) As someone who knows the struggles of doing things like that (stories and drawings aaaa) halfway, I so feel you lol. Welcome back FireEagle, hope you have a lovely time here!

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thank you, everyone. I'll sure try my best to actually finish this project haha. A lot of good feedback and readers would keep me motivated.

Back