• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with a misprint/error card

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    I've got an Imakuni? Card with a small pink/purple dot on the card. Been searching the web and can't find any misprints/error cards relating to this. Was wondering if someone could help me out, either where to go to get it valued or value it for me.

Many thanks

Attachments

• Need help with a misprint/error card
      image.jpeg
      130.8 KB · Views: 10

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    People really need to dispel the rumor that minor printing errors increase the value of cards. This, from the photo, is worth less than the regular in mint.

Years
  • I've got an Imakuni? Card with a small pink/purple dot on the card. Been searching the web and can't find any misprints/error cards relating to this. Was wondering if someone could help me out, either where to go to get it valued or value it for me.

Many thanks

This is considered a defect, FYI, and this particular defect will actually drag down the card's value substantially.

Back