• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Buuuuuuug >.<
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Ok, i got the hunter key but i never saw a gate for it. Is it past ninja or umber then?
    Do i only get 1 shot at rotom?

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Prowlcorp Yes, but also no. If you fail to catch it in Creepy Cabin, you can find another one in a dark den
    I dont think there is a gate for Hunter Key, but then again, I'm not sure

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lost the battle against rodrick in mist temple and rodrick disappeared, spotted him in trees to the left lmao. Can't rechallenge since he can't walk, fixed by exiting
    edit: Oh, also, strange lag through the entire process of colleseum from selecting to fight to dialogue
    ------
    This game was so much fun. I got all the post game keys
    I don't feel like trying at the colleseum or the dex orb challenge
    I am not even going to THINK of attempting the gilded palace with my team, holy hell!
    Can I ask what the reward for beating catherine again is? Also is there a reward for getting Arceus or is that the reward itself

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Prowlcorp That is the reward itself
    I've noted down the issues
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Where can I get all the starter pokemon from all eight gens??! Can I get charmander early in the game??? Btw the game is really pretty and the music is really awesome and I love it.Kudos to creating such an awesome game

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Nice name, aquaninja. Do you have greyninja in your team?

Well I used my nickname first before I started playing the Pokémon games, I loved the Percy Jackson series, and the one scene in the movie where he created a trident out of water, made me like it very much. And I just like really fast things and such, and ninjas aren't really fast, but they are also sneaky. But I do like Greninja.

daycen

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    Really cool!!! It's a combination of a more generic Pokémon game with stereotypical elements of fantasy games and stories.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Released v4.2, which rixes the infamous selling bug!
    Still a few issues with the randomiser but nothing game breaking

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    After an admittedly long break, I am back to announce that the game will receive a minor update at some point in the next two months, featuring (Dependant on the resources of this great community!) the Pokemon from Legends Arceus!

I am a LOT easier to reach on our Discord server, the link for which should be found on page 1.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Question. Where am I supposed to go after getting Elf Key? All the places I could go are locked with either Queen or Vampire key.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Have a further walk around Haunted Graveyard, and see if there is a cave in the west that can be explored. Perhaps something is guarding the way...
    If you don't understand, have a look at the Vampire Key video on the walkthough. Link should be on first post!

Back