• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Introducing: Pokémon Fantasy Version!
    Fantasy_Logo.png
    Pokémon Fantasy Version is a complete fangame. It features no Fakemon and all Pokemon from Generations 1 to 8, including Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra.

The game was released on 12th April 2021.

The idea is to combine a more generic Pokémon game with stereotypical elements from fantasy games and stories etc.

Discord:

FAQs:
    Spoiler:

Downloads:
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs in latest version:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Update Log:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Walkthrough (YouTube):

Other:

Thanks!
    Swdfm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    Hi, i just downloaded the demo and i'm enjoying it so far. Do you mind when i finish, if i give some feedback on it?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @cloversho56 Absolutely give feedback! Yes please!
    @Trotter Sorry, but Dreepy is to be found around the mid game :( I am a big fan aswell!
    @NehalPokeMaster Depends what you mean by duel screen. The resoution is 512 x 576. If you are wanting a non duel screen for the mobile version, it is on my schedule, but I am wanting to get the main game out first!

Thanks y'all, and sorry for late reply. And please let's all be kind to each other!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    @cloversho56 Absolutely give feedback! Yes please!
    @Trotter Sorry, but Dreepy is to be found around the mid game :( I am a big fan aswell!
    @NehalPokeMaster Depends what you mean by duel screen. The resoution is 512 x 576. If you are wanting a non duel screen for the mobile version, it is on my schedule, but I am wanting to get the main game out first!

Thanks y'all, and sorry for late reply. And please let's all be kind to each other!

I dont mean for mobile, I was just asking if you can remove other screen which shows Battle options and bag, cause I dont see any other use of it, the game's great btw

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    "NehalPokeMaster Thanks, and because of you, I am hoping to release a 512 x 384 version alongside the main one.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Good news!
    The full version of Fantasy Version is out!
    This has taken me a few months, and has been very fun to develop.
    Any issues, don't hesitate to contact me either on here, or by email on [email protected]

Thanks!
    Swdfm

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @shadowfang1201 Yes, there is. D and Y are both speed up buttons. It can cycle up to 3x speed.

@Steeldude Not yet, as it was released in full today. There will be more support for the game over the coming weeks, though. What specific aspects are you after so I know what to prioritise?

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • @Swdfm
    And what about an in-game map, is there one? :) I simply love to explore the map on my own...
    As far as the aspects are concerned, I am really not sure, it's great that the game has a speed up button though! I will try this today and I'll let you know if I'm missing some features.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @eslam. No gyms. The storyline bosses are sort of a milestone
    @Steeldude Very early into the game you should receive a Kingdom Map, which is basically like the Town Map from the main series games. Yes, please let me know of your feedback!

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • So, as I promised, I played the game today! I am only 20 minutes in, I did get the map and went to the forest and overall, I'm quite enjoying it. Thank god for the speed up button, as the characters are veeery slow otherwise (that's very important, as that was the main reason why I didn't like Radiant that much). The map looks quite confusing, but I am glad there is one in the first place. The region looks quite big, that's nice. The strangest thing is that it doesn't really feel like a Pokémon game. That is not necessarily a bad thing though. It's simply different and that makes it interesting. Once I make it further, I'll elaborate on other things. :)

Back